New FSU logo-UPDATED New Uniforms

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Out of all those dudes Kirby Freeman was the WOAT, him leading that game winning drive in tally back in the day was embarrassing. I think he had a game where he went like 1-15 with 19 yards or some shyt.

Urban is a good coach, but dude was hella lucky. He came to UF at the right time. FSU,Miami and Tennessee all down. Georgia was very good, but not great

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Out of all those dudes Kirby Freeman was the WOAT, him leading that game winning drive in tally back in the day was embarrassing. I think he had a game where he went like 1-15 with 19 yards or some shyt.

Urban is a good coach, but dude was hella lucky. He came to UF at the right time. FSU,Miami and Tennessee all down. Georgia was very good, but not great

:mjlol: he thought he was gonna do work at Baylor too. That was a sad era in the FSU/Miami rivalry the games were all close but the teams were straight asscrumbs. Urban ducked outta hogtown once Jimbo got full creative control he didn't wanna get that work so he got fed up with how "dirty college football had become and needed to spend time with ESPN or his family"

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:ohhh:

Pittsburgh 9 >>>>> Miami 5
Minnesota 6 >>>>> Miami 5
Army 5 = Miami 5
Princeton 26 >>>> Notre Dame and Michigan combined

:comeon:

Welcome to 2014 Cane fans the 2001 Miami team isn't walking through the Orange Bowl,Pro Player,Sun Life or whatever that dump is you guys fill to 1/3 capacity these days doors.
:troll: Guess we all got more ships than FSU

I miss the orange bowl though, dolphins stadium is trash:to:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami
That was a terrible era for FSU and Miami they dug they own grave and let Urban come in and :ufdup: for a good 5 years. Rank these garbage ass QB's from FSU and Miami from a 5 year span then ask yourself why the fukk both schools fell off a cliff.

Adrian McPherson (pissed away his career)
Xavier Lee
Drew Weatherford
Wyatt Sexton
Kyle Wrong
Kirby Freeman
Robert Marve
Jacory Harris

All garbage :camby:

What about Chris Rix :troll:

Kyle Wrong :dead:

Man Jacory had his moments when he went to Doak and won I was sure we had our QB boy was I wrong :mjlol:

Daps
practice-o.gif

We taking about Miami and FSU
and I personally don't count ships won before desegregation

Once Winston leave y'all will go back to mediocrity ask UF (Tebow)
FSU and Miami sunk in medicority for years....

Actually Miami still is. FSU just came back to relevance last year. :rudy:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FSU and Miami sunk in medicority for years....

Actually Miami still is. FSU just came back to relevance last year. :rudy:

No, FSU's been good for the last 3 years now.

Miami will be back too, we need a D-Line and a competent QB, and we'll truly be back. This is the first time in many years I can look at a Cane team and they actually measure up to older Cane teams in certain positions (WR, RB, O-Line, TE, LB, and DB...everything except D-Line and QB).

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps

Miami will be back too, we need a D-Line and a competent QB, and we'll truly be back. This is the first time in many years I can look at a Cane team and they actually measure up to older Cane teams in certain positions (WR, RB, O-Line, TE, LB, and DB...everything except D-Line and QB).

The only thing holding UM back is their inability to pay top-end coaches, instead they settlefor average coaching. VT, FSU, GT, WF, NCSt, Clemson and UVA's head coaches are making more than Al Golden and that's just in the ACC. I respect Golden though for sticking with the team while they were under investigation and think he's better than what he has shown, but I want to see some results! Needs to fire his homeboy from defensive coordinator and anybody else that isn't helping the players develop, which is another reason the team is down and local recruits are going off to UGA, FSU, OSU, Bama.

In terms of "older" Cane teams, I hope you're meaning 2003-2005 :ufdup:

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing holding UM back is their inability to pay top-end coaches, instead they settlefor average coaching. VT, FSU, GT, WF, NCSt, Clemson and UVA's head coaches are making more than Al Golden and that's just in the ACC. I respect Golden though for sticking with the team while they were under investigation and think he's better than what he has shown, but I want to see some results! Needs to fire his homeboy from defensive coordinator and anybody else that isn't helping the players develop, which is another reason the team is down and local recruits are going off to UGA, FSU, OSU, Bama.

In terms of "older" Cane teams, I hope you're meaning 2003-2005 :ufdup:

can't disagree with the first point :manny:

I see the talent coming back though. The team we have this year is probably our best since 05, and that's WITH a shyt D-line and a question mark at QB. When's the last time Miami had an RB like Duke? Coley is our best receiver since Dre Johnson, and our receiving corps in general is pretty deep and talented. O-Line has multiple NFL players on it. We actually have multiple athletic, potentially game-changing TE's now. Perryman was 1st team all ACC at LB. Our secondary is actually one of the best in the country, although since we don't get pressure up front, you wouldn't see it in the stats, but you notice it if you watched the Canes regularly.

So long story short, we're a QB and a better D-Line away from making Miami-FSU games relevant again.

Daps
:pachaha: If we in mediocrity wtf are the gators in?

Gators have a track record of avoiding other Florida teams while their hot
I said were. Reading is fundamental. Florida plays FSU every year, what do you mean? And miami isn't even worthy enough to play us every yer.[DOUBLEPOST=1397328672][/DOUBLEPOST]

You were only good enough to hold up the crystal ball once in the past 15 years. Get out of my alerts.

darius19

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I said were. Reading is fundamental. Florida plays FSU every year, what do you mean? And miami isn't even worthy enough to play us every yer.[DOUBLEPOST=1397328672][/DOUBLEPOST]
You were only good enough to hold up the crystal ball once in the past 15 years. Get out of my alerts.

forget the fact we beat y'all last season before all the injuries, but you weren't even good enough to beat Georgia Southern. Last response you'll be getting from me clown.