New gimmick coming soon to c00NXT???

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I'll never forget him sitting on his throne watching the matches on some Shao Kahn shyt

latest
LU really nails imagery sometimes. That was some final boss shyt.

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Isn't he Velveeta Dream now?

And I did this gimmick better with Jason Thurgood Goode.
Bruh I remember when I was still a young breh to The Coli and believed that Jason Thurgood Goode gimmick was happening. I was so excited but then got let down when I figured out it wasn't real :mjcry:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
"Ricochet is good...athletically he can impress a few people but can he make them feel it?" Line is ether and true. Velveteen is one of the most talented guys in the WWE one of the few complete wrestlers they have but I fear they will use him to make other people stars like that seems to be his role in NXT but the main roster will be extra unkind to him like he may be trotted out as fodder on tv to eat RKO's to make Randy look strong.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I legit need to watch how they fukk velveteen dream up

Nothing about him says he isn’t a Wwe champion in the making
Only hope I have for him is that they see him as an original WWE creation and push him because of it. Him being over and being praised publically by people within the WWE matters very little to how highly they may view his character. They have their own logic, having great matches and being popular may have them in the back thinking
":ohhh: He's such a good worker and the fans like him :blessed:He might be the perfect foil to get Big Cass to the next level:patrice: But what's with us calling him "The Dream"let's drop that it could be confusing to fans as we already call Dusty Rhodes The Dream. Let's just call him Velveteen :jawalrus: All great ideas boys but first we got to pen his debut feud with Ziggler, fans assume he's going over but the show needs a surprise :troll:He won't lose any heat we got big plans for him, he'll be the one that faces The Deadman in a two minute squash:wow: it'll be such an honor just to be in the ring with the Phenom"

I see Velveteen as possibly a once in a generation talent but I feel that WWE views guys like Tito Sabatelli and Koana Reeves as higher prospects:francis:

Last edited:

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
Oh yeah, they definitely view Tito and Koana as higher prospects than the 23 year old they've put in prominent matches and angles on TV and Takeovers, who they give probably as much or more TV time to than any guy in NXT. :duck:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Isn't he Velveeta Dream now?

And I did this gimmick better with Jason Thurgood Goode.

Bruh I remember when I was still a young breh to The Coli and believed that Jason Thurgood Goode gimmick was happening. I was so excited but then got let down when I figured out it wasn't real :mjcry:

I thought that shyt was actually what JTG stood for for years :bryan: