New Hampshire 2024 Primary Results Thread (Take Me To Fückery Town -- The Trump vs. Haley Showdown)

how does this all end....‽

• trump barely beats nikki and nikki goes on to south carolina....

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • trump blows the doors off of nikki but she still soldiers on to south carolina anyhow...

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • trump blows the doors off of nikki and she immediately falls to her knees to beg trump 4 forgiveness

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • some other scenario....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haley had a glimmer of a chance in NH and blew it. Inferior talent for this level of the game.
The big question in my home state is what the Haley voters will do in the general election. There was a mild grassroots push for her up here by traditional conservative republicans led by Sununu because they REALLY don't fukk with Trump. Sununu has proven time and time again to be too chickenshyt to actually vote against him though because up until this year he had to worry about being reelected. He'll always be chickenshyt which is why I greet him with the :comeon: anytime I see him in the lunch spot we both frequent :takedat:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HALEY: With Donald Trump. Republicans have lost almost every competitive election. We lost the Senate. We lost the House. We lost the White House. We lost in 2018. We lost in 2020, and we lost in 2022. The worst-kept secret in politics is how badly the Democrats want to run against Donald Trump.

CROWD: Trump’s a loser! He’s a loser!

:shaq:
LOSER TRUMP

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The big question in my home state is what the Haley voters will do in the general election.
ive been seeing a portion of desantis voters on twitter angry about what a piece of shyt trump and his supporters were towards desantis and his wife. now im sure trump still gets 85 percent of desantis supporters, but he cant lose ANY :dead:

and they're saying things like 'i'd rather blow up this fukkin losing MAGA movement in '24, so we can rebuild and start winning again in '26". as if they have a vested interest in trump losing

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Even if Trump gets convicted, he's not going anywhere.

He will appeal the conviction, and even if he doesn't, which isn't going to happen, he won't be sentenced before November.
Fam if he’s criminally “convicted” yes he can appeal but he will still be remanded to prison.. until his sentencing lmaooo

How you think this gonna work? He will be able to stay out of jail while awaiting sentencing as a convicted felon? Yeah ok :mjlol:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Fam if he’s criminally “convicted” yes he can appeal but he will still be remanded to prison.. until his sentencing lmaooo

How you think this gonna work? He will be able to stay out of jail while awaiting sentencing as a convicted felon? Yeah ok :mjlol:
Convicting a former president is unprecedented. I doubt that Trump will be in a prison cell before November (this is all assuming that he's convicted by then).

Also, the question of Secret Service protection for Trump will need to be sorted out too before he would be put in a prison cell.

Last edited: