New Hampshire 2024 Primary Results Thread (Take Me To Fückery Town -- The Trump vs. Haley Showdown)

how does this all end....‽

• trump barely beats nikki and nikki goes on to south carolina....

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • trump blows the doors off of nikki but she still soldiers on to south carolina anyhow...

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • trump blows the doors off of nikki and she immediately falls to her knees to beg trump 4 forgiveness

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • some other scenario....

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It's also lost it's will. I do think there are Never Trump Republicans, but another Round of Trump with a ultra-weak field, its making them leave the party.

I'm not saying that we have to agree on everything but the fact that they just won't become Democrats when they can get 75% of what they want blows my mind

Joe Biden 60-70 years ago is a Republican.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I'm not saying that we have to agree on everything but the fact that they just won't become Democrats when they can get 75% of what they want blows my mind

Joe Biden 60-70 years ago is a Republican.

Lets say these folks are 60. That means they were born in 1964, and grew up with values during that time. For Liberals, they adjusted to the time, they threw away those 1960's values and embraced the now.

For Conservatives, they still hold those 1960's values, but their party they love, is no longer their party.

So it's a culture shock to them... some will vote for Biden to ensure Trump doesn't win, but others are just lost/confused.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
The funniest part about this self-implosion of the party in its own is the fact that it really wasn't a Democrat that forced the party to crater and fall down to the abyss it was themselves.

At this rate they're going to get every single policy they ever hated that's going to pass because people are going to jump ship from them.

November's going to be a bloodbath for the Republican party

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haley should stay in the race to make Trump's blood pressure spike, with his dementia he probably is thinking he is campaigning against Nikki Hilary Clinton.

She got 45% of the vote. She should definitely stay, even though she will get waxed in the SEC states. But she should stay anyway just to fukk with Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funniest part about this self-implosion of the party in its own is the fact that it really wasn't a Democrat that forced the party to crater and fall down to the abyss it was themselves
technically it was :mjlol:

Trump is a lifetime NYC, limousine liberal, trust fund baby, pro-choice, Democrat donor, who begged for an invitation to chelsea clinton's wedding. he doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. and he was able to fool millions of white trash rednecks in the republican base into thinking he was "one of them", just by being rich and racist

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Trump is a lifetime NYC, limousine liberal, trust fund baby, pro-choice, Democrat donor, who begged for an invitation to chelsea clinton's wedding. he doesn't have a conservative bone in his body. and he was able to fool millions of white trash rednecks in the republican base into thinking he was "one of them", just by being rich and racist

💯

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
She got 45% of the vote. She should definitely stay, even though she will get waxed in the SEC states. But she should stay anyway just to fukk with Trump.
That and if he's convicted of anything it kills his chances with gwb GOP and independent voters

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

3 card monte creh on 42nd street taking cacs money every weekend… Trump is the quintessential NYC scam god… gotta respect it that’s why NYers laugh at the rest of the country

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
HALEY: With Donald Trump. Republicans have lost almost every competitive election. We lost the Senate. We lost the House. We lost the White House. We lost in 2018. We lost in 2020, and we lost in 2022. The worst-kept secret in politics is how badly the Democrats want to run against Donald Trump.

CROWD: Trump’s a loser! He’s a loser!

:shaq:
LOSER TRUMP

The writing is on the wall and she's saying what all of them are saying privately

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, the question of Secret Service protection for Trump will need to be sorted out too before he would be put in a prison cell.

This has already been talked about on here. Trump will be in protective custody or on house arrest and it’s shift work. It’s not that big of a deal. I’m not sure why people think one secret service agent is going to be a cell mate with Trump for ten years at rikers or something. The logistics are simple.