New Jack City Prequel/Sequel in the works

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
We have either be slaves, civil rights pawns, drug dealers, in toxic relationships or simply on some hood comedy shuck and jive shenanigans.

How many drug/gang movies and tv shows do we really need?

we’re basically type casting our entire culture

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why was Nino Brown a villain? Do you watch the "Power Universe", "BMF"? Etc,? How's Nino any more of a villain than Ghost or Big Meech?

I'm a product of my environment B...starting moving work before I could even drive a car...You had to rob during the Reagan era and the Biden era too B...I'm not evil, just a mad scientist!!!

But seriously, this gonna be lame like the Coming 2 America 2020, can't remake 80s/90s classics...but then try to make it woke too...

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Malcolm Mays (actor from Snowfall and Raising Kanan) said he wrote the script for the sequel and it’s supposed to star Zendaya as Ice-T’s daughter or something like that. Sounded a bit over the top.

I wonder if that fell through and this is a totally new approach or if he’s collaborating with Barry Michael Cooper.

No thanks lmfaooo

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Again what makes Nino Brown any more of a villain than Ghost, Money Makin Mitch or Big Meech
Honestly, the answer is who ever is telling the story. All of history works this way. USA dropped nukes on women and children and those old tops get free meals on Veterans Day and a moment of silence