New Just Blaze EP "The UpSide Don Vol. 1" To Be Released (Coming Soon)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
What are all these trash beats y'all claim just blaze have :what:
I don't think he has any trash beats, but his pre Dynasty era beats weren't my favorite. Then in his prime, a few joints here and there, like on M.A.D.E. But I'm in a lot of these Coli threads saying he's the best producer of the 00's. .

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
OMG-Katy-perry-califonia-dreams.gif

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he should just make an entire LP with features from them instead.

jay-z ain't gonna give him any electronica songs and hov features if they aren't on a roc-nation album. especially given how sporadic the two of them's (jay-z & jay electronica) output has been the last couple years.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to be released in like 3 months :francis:

i'm too used to todays generation where it's gonna be out this week. :snoop:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I swear this nikka one of the most overrated producer on the coli. He definitely had dope shyt and hits but some of his shyt was not that good.
like what?

i dont wanna see nothing from the past 5 years posted because thats not his prime...his only memorable beat in the last few years was that Exhibit C.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you really believe that? so nas came in and recorded a quarter of the verse and then some how he manages to fade out?
:usure:

That's exactly what happened according to Blaze:mjlol:

Said That The Scientist was originally supposed to be The Nas/Jay-Z collab for HHID. Said that Nas came in the studio with a bunch of rhyme books and started piecing together his rhymes, as soon as it started coming together crazy he said Nas got a call (he suspected it was Kelis) and said he'd be back, said Nas never showed up again:mjlol: