New Just Blaze EP "The UpSide Don Vol. 1" To Be Released (Coming Soon)

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
he should just make an entire LP with features from them instead.

it's gonna benefit him more to put those songs on their album rather than his. he's gonna see more money off a jay-z rapping over just blaze beats on jay-z next album, than jay-z rapping over his beats over his album which would go double wood no matter who's featured on it.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
it's gonna benefit him more to put those songs on their album rather than his. he's gonna see more money off a jay-z rapping over just blaze beats on jay-z next album, than jay-z rapping over his beats over his album which would go double wood no matter who's featured on it.
Yup. Alchemist had Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop, Jadakiss, Fab, Pusha, Three-Six Mafia, Kid Cudi, and even Maxwell, on Chemical Warfare, and that album didn't do that well numbers wise. That was the last "producer album" that featured major label artists that I remember. Jake One's White Van Music had a couple big names too I guess. People are buying even less now. A Just Blaze full LP comp album wouldn't do too hot in 2016, sadly.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
he should've released a LP a long time ago, what's with all these EP's? make a full project for god sake.
Economics say it's easier to get $4.99 than $9.99.

Besides spending way less money.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yup. Alchemist had Eminem, Lil Wayne, Snoop, Jadakiss, Fab, Pusha, Three-Six Mafia, Kid Cudi, and even Maxwell, on Chemical Warfare, and that album didn't do that well numbers wise. That was the last "producer album" that featured major label artists that I remember. Jake One's White Van Music had a couple big names too I guess. People are buying even less now. A Just Blaze full LP comp album wouldn't do too hot in 2016, sadly.

well dj khaled is still doing albums and he gets EVERYONE on them, but I don't even consider him a producer.

dr dre dropped compton which did well last year tho.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
He should just drop a mixtape with unreleased/uncleared sample music he has done. A lot of those songs might be dated, but they still bang (The OG version of TI's "Help" with the Barry White sample....I want that). The thing about Just Blaze....being a producer he's gonna get paid......and since he's a DJ he could always go on tour and do sets at music festivals/clubs/etc if he wanted to promote himself.

GeeEffKay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was wondering about him recently. Dudes been rather quiet the past few years, or at least it seems that way.

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
guess he moved on from star wars :ohhh:

would've been an lp if stranger things had more episodes :yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just Blaze Roc-A-Fella early 2000 run:fire: was PIFF, then he sort of fizzled:whew::huhldup::lupe: