[New Music] Cole Cash ft. Spit Gemz & Chris Rivers – Akuma VS Gouken (prod by Coli own @ColeCash)

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:damn: Ghat damn this shyt is flames!!!! I need a whole album of this Street fighter piff now!!!

And to think @observe bytch ass tried to cockblock the movement.:wtb:

Much respect to @Cole Cash I expect straight flames from this project...:whew:

There is an entire album my nikka. It's nearly ready. It's all mixing and mastering at this point. Only 3 songs need mastering and were done I assure you. Thank you for listening

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
There is an entire album my nikka. It's nearly ready. It's all mixing and mastering at this point. Only 3 songs need mastering and were done I assure you. Thank you for listening

Did you make a guiles theme song?

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
i just would like to thank @IronFist for posting my track, chris rivers texted me back and began promoting as well and we reached 1k plays in a day. Ive never had this kind of exposure. Spit Gemz want out of his way to help me promote also. I would like to thank whoever sticked this and everyone who is waiting on the album, its coming. Were almost done.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
i just would like to thank @IronFist for posting my track, chris rivers texted me back and began promoting as well and we reached 1k plays in a day. Ive never had this kind of exposure. Spit Gemz want out of his way to help me promote also. I would like to thank whoever sticked this and everyone who is waiting on the album, its coming. Were almost done.

yo i found a download link to this on this site i get my MP3's from. If you want me to post a dl link , let me know fam.