[New Music] Cole Cash ft. Spit Gemz & Chris Rivers – Akuma VS Gouken (prod by Coli own @ColeCash)

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
There wasn't no beef with me and him but he would never get back to me whn I got at him. I still have his album from 2004-07 that was supposed to be put out ages ago but money mostly stopped that. Also, I had just really entered the game when I started fukkin with him and killa tay so I didn't know anything about promoting songs or how to go about it. I was really just learning to produce. It wasn't until probably 2012 I got as good as I got now, it took awhile. All that dude has gotta do is call me and I always pick up. He hit me back in 2014 said he'd call back and never did. I ain't never had no issue with him but he got his own life shyt happening

no doubt bruh,didn't mean for this shyt to come off snarky or passive aggressive,i know how dude could be at times,thy didn't talk to him for years as well after all..

you're a brutally honest dude bruh,so rare now-a-dayze,infinite :salute:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
:leon::leon::leon::leon::leon::leon::leon::leon:

Needds to be remastered but otherwise....

Man usually when I check music here its nothing but disappointment.... but this shyt took me back to 95 for real :to:

Who do I owe reps to for this

I like the mastering homie. I paid good money for that lol. I'm glad you like it, this is a New York centric street fighter album :mjcry: New York ain't finishe yet :mjcry:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I like the mastering homie. I paid good money for that lol. I'm glad you like it, this is a New York centric street fighter album :mjcry: New York ain't finishe yet :mjcry:
:lolbron:

I can dig going for the subway project feel. But the vocals sound muddy and distant. I have been on a 90s hip hop kick lately... right now Ive been listening to The War Report daily. Still grimy and crunchy but the vocals are crisp and present. I think getting the vocals remixed would add a lot to it.... they are spitting, the beat is fire, the concept is :hug: :blessed: :wow:, give the vocals their just due. IMO

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
you didnt get an alert? :wtf:

One thing about this song is for reasons i wont get into, alot of people dont know its my track featuring them, on all the sources that are mine (byron crawford, unkut etc) its "cole james cash ft" etc, the only thing i sort of fumbled was that alot of people thinks this is a spit gemz joint ft chris rivers and its a loosie, this should have been titled much differently. its all good tho, spit gemz was nice enough to post it on his soundcloud to help with the views.