Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I swear I was hyped when I thought this was the actual beat for "i"

:beli:
Long before the release of TPAB, that same channel posted a video for King Kunta which featured another smooth, mellow beat. Couldn't wait for Kendrick to spit fire on it.

Next thing you know, an official King Kunta snippet leaks on soundcloud one day and I'm like
ETMNe.gif
. I still fukk with King Kunta, but that channel gave me some serious false hope.

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Didn't love it, but I don't think it was as abrasively wack as it easily could have been...the first 30 seconds of the track had me worried he was speeding towards that cliff overlooking Jurassic 5/Black Eyed Peas depths of irredeemable corniness...by the end of the track he was able to salvage it with enough pseudo-outkast stankonia era funk vibes to avoid disaster...it's gonna be a huge hit I suspect though, Kendrick got that rap game John Cena/Daniel Bryan super babyface push behind him right now...should be #1 on urban by Halloween and debut high on the billboard off itunes sales...Jimmy might want to take a page out of Vince's book and print up a bunch of "I Love My Self :troll:" t-shirts and move them shyts like D Bryan "YES!" shirts and Cena's brightly colored wristbands

Been making Kenny rap/wrestling analogies for a decade :ohhh:…his Cena push endures