New released video shows gay Bronx teen in fight before he stabbed and killed classmate.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
They making this a black vs. latino thing and a gay thing lol, Coli nikkas son :mjlol:
The media and boy's jew lawyer did that.
Why is a crime victim's picture plastered everywhere, especially when he's a minor?
Why is a "tough looking" sarcastic face being used instead of a smile?
It's funny: Latino people who were in the room are the ones saying the "bully" narrative is bullshyt.
kids didn't know each other.
They're defending a gay latino adult over a young black boy.
Is that cool? No.
Surprising? No.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
leave them fakkits alone breh.
you dont want the blood of the inflicted on you
and prison is like disneyland for the
sodomite.......just avoid them all together.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Big Chili Films old BBQ uncle/Latino levert background singer head ass is making up lies about couches again, mad his hairline went away with tall tees and 2way pagers.
If I had a custom Homer Simpson bowling ball head, I'd be bitter, too.
You got a thick Honey baked ham face, too. A big boiled ham head and :flabbynsick: warehouse manager swag.
Stop talking about food and flavors when referring to men, diabetes face picante nikka

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
:sad: unfortunately teenagers get caught up thinking they are super human

I was slashed and almost shanked as a teen in the'80s

I count my blessings everyday to be here man

:rip: to the youngsters :mjcry:

Big Skilly Films

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The funny shyt about all this is @Indiglow Meta (R$G) is more worried about a black random kid than his own black child:mjlol: this hoe of a father ran to another country chasing white p*ssy but he wants to come in a message board to cry :russ: pathetic

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
didn't know NYC posters, coming from a place where you can get 2-5 for having a pistol, made those posts, considering most other states don't have such strict gun laws, and most posters on here are not from NY.
Didn't know it was time for jokes or "gotcha" posts in a thread about slain 15 and 16 year old black boys, either.
:mjpls:
Guess teen black boys getting stabbed is only a joke when it happens outside the states.

According to thecoli.