New released video shows gay Bronx teen in fight before he stabbed and killed classmate.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Y’all remember this story from last year?

Lawyers for the Bronx teen accused of fatally stabbing a classmate during history class say footage taken by a peer proves their client was acting in self defense.

The grainy 9-second clip shows a group converging on Abel Cedeno, 18, inside the Urban Assembly School for Wildlife Conservation last September.

Cedeno, clad in a pink shirt in the blurry footage, appears to be fending off punches by at least two figures as he backs into a corner.

The attack ended with Matthew McCree, 15, fatally stabbed. Ariane LaBoy, 16, was also knifed, but survived.

Cedeno, who says he was mercilessly bullied for years over his sexuality, has pleaded “not guilty” to manslaughter and assault charges.

Lawyers Robert Feldman and Christopher Lynn questioned why it had taken so long for the Bronx DA’s office to turn over the “exculpatory” tape, which prosecutors have had for months.

“We are confident that the Bronx County DA Darcel Clark will dismiss the case if she bothers to study the tape,” Feldman said. “Upon information and belief she is, at the least, gay friendly.”

Yet Laboy’s lawyer, Matthew Blit, says the video tells another story.

“The killer’s lawyer is misrepresenting the video. This video clip shows the hero, an unarmed Ariane LaBoy bravely trying to stop the coldblooded killer from plunging a knife into his unarmed defenseless friend and the rest of his classmates,” Blit told The Post. “If Ariane did not step in, there would have been other victims.”

Cedeno, who is now home schooled, remains out on $500,000 bond.

Just an unfortunate situation all around.

killacal

Banned
Daps
The Hispanic stabber was actually 18.
I believe he stabbed two random black kids after having issues with a different group, video shows/proves nothing.
@ghetto_dreams always posts anti straight blackman content.
Read up on the whole case, lots of funny business.
Article damn near calls the dead kid guilty
If my bro got poked and killed over nothing like that I'd have to get myself locked up and fix the situation

Fakkits in here talking about he deserved it:gucci:

So black pride over anything expect fakkits huh
Y'all make me sick:scust:

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Leave people alone. Don't start none, won't be none.

You don't get stripes for beating up an effeminate gay kid, anyway.

I hate when people prey on those who they perceive to be weak. You never truly know who you're dealing with in a given situation, as the young breh found out the hard way. This is why you also see trannies beating up nikkas on world star. People like that, who've grown up in the hood, have spent their entire lives fighting. Many of them could probably kill you and not give a fukk, because of the shyt they've been through. That's why I say again... leave people tf alone.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

I hate when people prey on those who they perceive to be weak. You never truly know who you're dealing with in a given situation, as the young breh found out the hard way. This is why you also see trannies beating up nikkas on world star. People like that, who've grown up in the hood, have spent their entire lives fighting. Many of them could probably kill you and not give a fukk, because of the shyt they've been through. That's why I say again... leave people tf alone.
Gay dude was 3 years older, from a different class, and unfamiliar with the 15 year old he stabbed at age 18.
He was being "bullied" by a separate group of people and chose to stab somebody younger...

killacal

Banned
Daps

He's a grown man the dead kid isn't

I love how underaged black men are never considered underage

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Article damn near calls the dead kid guilty
If my bro got poked and killed over nothing like that I'd have to get myself locked up and fix the situation

Fakkits in here talking about he deserved it:gucci:

So black pride over anything expect fakkits huh
Y'all make me sick:scust:
You militants are fukking stupid and refuse to use critical thinking.