New released video shows gay Bronx teen in fight before he stabbed and killed classmate.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
You know why. Most of these so called "Black " posters on here are CAC and their racist Latino mascots. Pay attention in threads like these. These fakkits and their anti Black sentiment they try so hard to hold in and keep secret inevitably bubbles to the surface and they expose themselves. They can't help it. fukk them and this dikk sucking homo they're caping for. Hope he rots in jail and never sees daylight.

Blame kids for being stabbed by adults
who planned to do on social media beforehand, brehs.
Get touched by other grown men and take it out on KIDS 3 years younger, brehs.
Be led on by grainy video and your own experiences, akademiks brehs.

:mjlol: yall super coli militants just love making up your own narrative. Seek help

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:mjlol: yall super coli militants just love making up your own narrative. Seek help
I'm sorry you don't have the correct info and want the black boy child to be a villain. Society taught you that. Weak.
Nothing militant over taking the side of THE TRUTH, traitor.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
They gave a black woman 20 years for firing a warning shot at her husband who was no threat at the time even though he had a history of abusing her even though it was overturned that was the first ruling, so he needs to be given way longer than that for murdering those kids when he was under no threat. You can't get your ass beat wait awhile after the threat has left then attack people and call it self-defense.

Daps
Reppin
What are y'all arguing about in here exactly?
The gay Latino adult who stabbed the two young boys was actually being bullied by a different group.
These are facts. He brought the knife to stab whoever "fukked with him".
A witness said a pen was thrown by accident, one of the UNDERAGE victims admitted it was an accident, and the adult latino homosexual pulled a knife out anyway. People are just biased against young black men from the inner city.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Nobody said this, though. Or even alluded to it. Why are y’all trying to take this thread somewhere it ain’t even intended to go? The video just shows them fighting before dude pulled out a knife and that his defense is gonna use it to drop the charges. Nobody said nothing about nothing else.

@Supreme Leader Reinscarf @Barnett114

Can one of y’all delete this thread or bush it? I see what’s happening in here.

Throw rocks and hide your hands just like the grown Latino fakkit
I feel bad for your brain all that mental gymnastics ain't healthy

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
Mom recalls horror of seeing dying son after Bx. school stabbing

According to police, McCree and his best pal Ariane Laboy, 16, had no history of harassing accused murderer Cedeno.

“Matthew was no bully,” a fellow student insisted Friday. “I’m bisexual and he never made fun or teased me. Matthew was good and kind.”

school-stabbing.jpg

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
The gay Latino adult who stabbed the two young boys was actually being bullied by a different group.
These are facts. He brought the knife to stab whoever "fukked with him".
A witness said a pen was thrown by accident, one of the UNDERAGE victims admitted it was an accident, and the adult latino homosexual pulled a knife out anyway. People are just biased against young black men from the inner city.

So what's all the hubbub about itt?

shyt seems pretty straight forward.

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
They gave a black woman 20 years for firing a warning shot at her husband who was no threat at the time even though he had a history of abusing her even though it was overturned that was the first ruling, so he needs to be given way longer than that for murdering those kids when he was under no threat. You can't get your ass beat wait awhile after the threat has left then attack people and call it self-defense.

I agree gay breh isnt innocent and should be punished accordingly. Im also saying parents should raise better kids to avoid shyt like this. If you raise a bully and he gets poked by the person he was bullying :yeshrug:. How much caping and sympathy do you expect. shytty ppl are shytty ppl.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Throw rocks and hide your hands just like the grown Latino fakkit
I feel bad for your brain all that mental gymnastics ain't healthy

I didn’t throw rocks. I just posted a video and vaguely mentioned the original case. The OP mentioned nothing about the race of either one. You formed your OWN made up narrative.

You Coli pseudo militant bullies are something serious. I ain’t about this life, though. I don’t argue and fight online. You got it.

Daps
Reppin
I agree gay breh isnt innocent and should be punished accordingly. Im also saying parents should raise better kids to avoid shyt like this. If you raise a bully and he gets poked by the person he was bullying :yeshrug:. How much caping and sympathy do you expect. shytty ppl are shytty ppl.
The actual victims mother is bisexual.
There was no bullying, victim and offender were unfamiliar... offender planned to bring knife.

dc_minded_2020

Superstar
Daps
Why that fukk u posting old shyt
That was already posted on here when it actually happened

The video of the fight was just released publicly like a few days ago. So I just posted it after I saw it on NY Daily and remembered the original case. That’s all.