New Robocop Trailer #2

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I loved the original and Im glad this isnt the ooriginal. I cant get mad at them wanting to put a new Robocop out there for us. I seenwhy they wanted a slimmer suit for all the jumping and shyt.

Only thing holding this back would be the rating, Id be foolish to expect the violence of the 80s though:lupe:

I cant wait for this though brehs:blessed:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Seems like i'm going to have to disconnect this from the original in order to enjoy it but I was fairly impressed by the trailer, too bad it's gonna be on some Disney shyt compared to the OG.

Basically the OG movie was on some horrorcore movie shyt where people got bodied on some other shyt. Now, maybe someone got burned and get show without blood. :ld:

C Con

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Way better than the previous trailer - I will cross my fingers for an R rating. But I already know the gore levels will not even be close to the OG.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I don't know why they can't just make action movies as gritty and violent like they did back in the day. Tired of all this watered down, safey safey shyt. People see real life gore on the internet all the time but they think they can't handle some fictional stuff?

:shaq2: @ him getting killed in a car explosion. They might as well have had a bunch of lollipops fall on his head.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I said it before in other threads about the movie, the whole hand showing thing irks me and the suit looks more plastic/rubber. The helmet kinds of reminds me G-Force aka Gatchamen. the way it looks at certain angles.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I cant think of a recent remake of a R rated film that was successfully remade into pg-13 in history... so why do they keep repeating it?? Dont these people in hollywood understand what made these movies popular in the first place??