New Robocop Trailer #2

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I don't know why they can't just make action movies as gritty and violent like they did back in the day. Tired of all this watered down, safey safey shyt. People see real life gore on the internet all the time but they think they can't handle some fictional stuff?

:shaq2: @ him getting killed in a car explosion. They might as well have had a bunch of lollipops fall on his head.

:dead: niggga said lollipops falling on his head...:deadrose:

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why they can't just make action movies as gritty and violent like they did back in the day. Tired of all this watered down, safey safey shyt. People see real life gore on the internet all the time but they think they can't handle some fictional stuff?

:shaq2: @ him getting killed in a car explosion. They might as well have had a bunch of lollipops fall on his head.
Which is exactly why I'm going to wait on the dl.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The first trailer was garbage. This looks A LOT better but I'm not feeling the PG-13 at all. The original was on some :ohhh: :damn: :merchant: shyt

The OG Robocop has me :merchant: the first few days of watching it as a kid. They even had toy lines for these kinds of movies to kids back then. I remember Rambo even had a goddamn cartoon.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
man this too light hearted for robocop, he fighting droids and shyt
instead of gangsters
yeah got a feeling its going to go the way of total recall. The dude moves like those bots in irobot :why:

And they shouldnt have put the last shot of the OG robocop look in the trailer

Last edited: