New robot that can give you neck with 120 cycles of motion.

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:gucci:it goes from gentle foreplay to a 120 cycles per minute....

:francis:human race has too much time on their hands to create shyt like this!!

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fellas, if these joints were only like $20 bucks apiece would you cop? :sas1:

Ladies, if you came home and caught them in bed together would you feel "cheated"? :sas1:

Or would you not really care? He's just having fun :manny:

Would you join in? :shaq: #doubleblowjob

Op how did you happen to come across this? :hhh:

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
On some real shot though women have done everything they can to not need us anymore but when men start to do the same it becomes creepy and weird.

Just remember they laughed at Internet dating 20 years ago, now we have dating apps. We laugh at this now, in 20 years well have different ethnicities for sale, buy one get one half price.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
That's what girlfriends are for you fukkin weirdo
A girlfriend doesn't give you head soon as you walk through the door :rudy: or peace after, or with a pro longed steady fluent motion without complaining that her jaw hurts :blessed:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
A girlfriend doesn't give you head soon as you walk through the door :rudy: or peace after, or with a pro longed steady fluent motion without complaining that her jaw hurts :blessed:

I know right...who the fukk wants to deal with a bytch when u got robot prime JLO....

On some real shot though women have done everything they can to not need us anymore but when men start to do the same it becomes creepy and weird.

Just remember they laughed at Internet dating 20 years ago, now we have dating apps. We laugh at this now, in 20 years well have different ethnicities for sale, buy one get one half price.

Ima cop 3....