new shoe brand out. fully black owned and operated.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can we keep it a buck???

I am all about supporting Black brands. They can either be FBA or non-FBA owned...

However..

I am not sure if these will fly off the shelves over here in the States. I suspect that some to many may feel that this particular brand (logo in particular) come off as looking kind of on the "Payless-y" side of the game...

Aside from that, brand loyalty is quite addictive..

I do wish the well...

Yea alot of white owned brands don't fly off the shelves either or alot of asian own brands don't fly off the shelves either. As a matter of fact alot of white owned brands and asian owned brands fail miserably.

But I think these will do great. I don't care about that ados/non ados shyt either because it's a divide and conquer tactic that c00ns and cacs try to use to hate on black businesses, black accomplishments, black success, black weath, black wins/victories, and black celebrations.

People make a thread about a black owned shoe brand. Instead of giving props for them being black owned they try to lowkey hate by saying "Bu bu but I don't know why ados black people celebrating and trying to take credit for this. This isn't a win for ados black people. This is a victory for non ados black people. So there's no need for ados black people to celebrate or be excited about this".

That's really what these c00ns and cacs want to say.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Breh, I feel a lil guilty..

I just spent about a rack and some change on 5 pairs of Lotto Shibuyas before seeing this thread...

I almost feel obligated to at least buy one pair of Endas..
definitely copping i fukk off more money on weed every month ......

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea alot of white owned brands don't fly off the shelves either or alot of asian own brands don't fly off the shelves either. As a matter of fact alot of white owned brands and asian owned brands fail miserably.

But I think these will do great. I don't care about that ados/non ados shyt either because it's a divide and conquer tactic that c00ns and cacs try to use to hate on black businesses, black accomplishments, black success, black weath, black wins/victories, and black celebrations.

People make a thread about a black owned shoe brand. Instead of giving props for them being black owned they try to lowkey hate by saying "Bu bu but I don't know why ados black people celebrating and trying to take credit for this. This isn't a win for ados black people. This is a victory for non ados black people. So there's no need for ados black people to celebrate or be excited about this".

Personally, it makes no difference where the brand creator is from..

However,

I do understand that people tend to be brand loyal, especially when it comes to fashion.

I applaud you for being optimistic about them being successful and I hope they are successful, but they will have to really make an impression design wise along with quality, not to mention be affordable, if they want to take off..

BTW, I agree with you that a lot of non-Black brands fail. But, we could agree that a lot of Black brands fail as well...

For an unknown brand to step into the arena and sell kicks for $120, I am not sure if they will achieve mass appeal.

I didn't really look at all of the kicks, but I did like the green joints.

I will look at then again and see which ones I may want to cop...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Travis Scott's Nike Deal Helps Him Earn $100 Million a Year in Endorsements
We know Travis Scott’s cultural and corporate influence is at an all-time high and, thanks to Forbes, we now have a better insight into what the hip hop superstar actually makes from his lucrative endorsement deals, namely his prolific partnership with Nike.

Spotlighted in an extended feature as part of Forbes’ ‘30 Under 30’ coverage, La Flame is estimated to earn more than $100 million in 2020. Regarding his Nike deal, he ‘probably’ makes about $10 million a year, but considering his exploits with the Swoosh have led to so many opportunities with other brands, that figure somewhat belies the truth.

Since collaborating on the Jordan Trunner back in 2017, Scott and Nike have prospered to form arguably the most powerful partnership in sneakers. Subsequent high-profile projects with the likes of PlayStation, Fortnite and McDonald’s have followed, all contributing to the estimated $100 million figure.

‘For the next generation of consumer, he has tremendous influence,’ says StockX CEO Scott Cutler in the feature. ‘He’s advanced into the stratosphere within a few short years.’

Perhaps the biggest surprise, however, is Scott’s earnings from his McDonald’s deal, which supposedly made him $5 million, while over $15 million was made from merch sales. Imagine if they’d released sneakers…

TRAVIS SCOTTNIKENEWS

The Nike Dunk High ‘Toasty’ is a Real Heater

24.10.21RELEASES

Liverpool Fans Will Never Walk Alone, Thanks to this Air Huar...

22.10.21NEWS

Official Images: Supreme x Nike SB Dunk High 'By Any Means' in Navy/Red

22.10.21NEWS

The Nike Air Force 1 Low Women's 'Pecan Quilt' Keeps it 'Toasty'

22.10.21RELEASES

Detailed Look: Comme des Garçons x Nike Air Foamposite One in White

22.10.21NEWS

Nike Have Created a Sleek ‘Off-Noir’ Air Force 1 LX

22.10.21NEWS

Join the Running Club with this Nike Air Max 95

22.10.21RELEASES

Release Date Confirmed! UNDERCOVER x sacai x Nike LDWaffles

22.10.21RELEASES

Founded back in 2002, Sneaker Freaker is the first and only international footwear magazine. From its roots as a DIY-style fanzine to today’s global coverage, its pages have documented every colab, custom, limited edition, retro reissue, Quickstrike, Hyperstrike and Tier Zero sneaker released over the last decade and a half.

We use cookies to personalise content, analyse site traffic, and serve targeted ads. That cool?
cool.

he don't own none of it. high paid endorsement deals no equity.

breh after a certain age the allure of nike, gucci, etc wears off once you value more important things in life....all of the above is cool, no doubt the shoes look nice. that said i don't give a fukk about that shyt my G. if i did i woulda posted the shyt myself.

you nikkas who hate yaselves (not you specifically) gone get left behind fa shoooooo

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yeah..

One thing about me and I am sure you may feel the same...

I love rocking shyt that hardly nobody else rock!!!

Can't be biting other people's style!!

That is how it was when I was a youngsta...
fax nikkas always biting my shyt since i was a kid. we make shyt hot. period.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Breh, I feel a lil guilty..

I just spent about a rack and some change on 5 pairs of Lotto Shibuyas before seeing this thread...

I almost feel obligated to at least buy one pair of Endas..
post the kicks you copped some them shyts is other worldly-looking dope shyt

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fax nikkas always biting my shyt since i was a kid. we make shyt hot. period.

Fax!!

We do make shyt fly!!

Lemme sit on this and revisit their site...

Gotta see their whole catalogue then make a decision...

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

fax, a lot of c00ns come into these kind of thread just to sow seeds of division. i say to them eat dikk and die slow lolllll

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
post the kicks you copped some them shyts is other worldly-looking dope shyt

I just placed an order and glad I did because them shyts sell out quick in my size!!

When I get then which will be by the end of the month or so, then I will see what I can do for ya..

Hopefully, I don't forget..

Back on topic..

I got to thinking...

If Enda made shirts with their logo and put some fly slogans in Kiswahili, then that shyt would be dope AF!

I would definitely cop!!

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Personally, it makes no difference where the brand creator is from..

However,

I do understand that people tend to be brand loyal, especially when it comes to fashion.

I applaud you for being optimistic about them being successful and I hope they are successful, but they will have to really make an impression design wise along with quality, not to mention be affordable, if they want to take off..

BTW, I agree with you that a lot of non-Black brands fail. But, we could agree that a lot of Black brands fail as well...

For an unknown brand to step into the arena and sell kicks for $120, I am not sure if they will achieve mass appeal.

I didn't really look at all of the kicks, but I did like the green joints.

I will look at then again and see which ones I may want to cop...

Yea but white people in America had a 400 year headstart on black people in America and it's still black brands doing better than white brands and asian brands. Black people got a legitimate excuse. White people don't have no excuse for why their brands fail so miserably.

Ados black people are owed 80 trillion dollars from the American government. If they gave us the money we're owed and the money they stole from us I guarantee you no black brand would fail ever.

White people had a 400 year headstart on black people in America and Nike was failing miserably and a black man named Michael Jordan had to save them. Michael Jordan made Nike who they are today. A black man made them. And their people had a 400 year headstart. Marvel Studios was failing miserably and a black man had to save them and his name is Wesley Snipes. Another white owned failing company that needed a black man to save them and rescue them. There would be no Eminem if he wasn't for a black man named Dr. Dre.

All of this is after white people had a 400 year headstart on black people and was passed down wealth stolen from black people for 4 generations and they still failed miserably. Imagine if that stolen wealth went to black people who who earned it, worked for it, and did the labor for it. Black people would've passed down those millions of dollars for 4 generations and i guarantee you black people wouldn't fail like white people did.

So black people already won and white people already lost