new shoe brand out. fully black owned and operated.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Jordan is a billionaire. Nike needed a black man to save them and rescue them. It wouldn't be no Nike with the black man.

No white nba player is a billionaire. The top 10 richest NBA players are all black men. No white NBA player has ever had a successful shoe. Wesley Snipes another black man saved Marvel Studios by his self. Another white company that needed a black man to save and rescue them. Eminem is another white man that needed a black man to save and rescue him.

White people should get their knees and kiss black men feet and think about what they would do without Nike, Marvel Studios, or Eminem

Black men won. White men lost.

Sorry to break your heart white boy. And Google black owned shoe brands if you really wanna know.
Huh.

Michael Jordan is a billionaire so the whole black population "won"?

Damn. You must not live in any black community.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Are you talking about brothas who own Nikes. Or brothers who own Nike.
Loosely related note, but I wish more black people would just buy some Nike stock. Ownership doesn’t have to be 100% for it to have an effect. We spend so much on them, so we might as well recoup costs through appreciation/dividends.

Imagine 40million share holders at various levels (for example, more affluent blacks can hold more stock) invested into one company. Beyond the pride aspect, I think we’d have a good shot at a board seat. I believe the FTC threshold was only 5% for that kind of thing.

Flu Game502

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisville, Ky
Salute to the sister. I give ppl in Africa alot of shyt on here but she really got it popping over there. I hope she does well.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
cool logo and shirt she has.
I would rock a men's tank or muscle shirt with that logo.
plus it reminds me of ender from ender's game.

art barr