Reppin
Detroit, MI
erBCn9e.gif

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i cant find the stock trader thread so can someone please tell me how i find the symbols for different commodities

Marl0 Stanfield

Yeshua Ben YHWH
Daps
Reppin
Ojala
Mobile Skins

All skins are now mobile friendly by default. The old "fixed width" skins have been removed. If you'd like to browse on your phone with a full width version of any skin just scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Desktop Mode"

View attachment 6025

To change skins - in the same lower left hand corner- click the skin name you are currently using.

View attachment 6027

New Skin
Our Senior Architect @Rain has created yet another amazing skin called New Coli Gray. :blessedahh:It's sleek, smooth and not as bright as our default skin.

View attachment 6029

Rep is back
4Gayt7g.png
if you didn't already notice. And since I have everyone's attention - if you're being targetted by a rep gang or theres an e-bully leaving you mean messages - simply goto your Alert Preferences and disable Reputation. You won't receive another rep message.

View attachment 6030

Also, if you're using multiple accounts for rep purposes :stop: Last warning :angry:

Coli Cash & Stock Market

It's Coli Cash stimulus time. :blessedmoney:$25k for all. :blessedmoney: Also, FYI the Stock Market has been repaired.

:eat:
Talkin sum skins, better be talkin sum greenbacks for all these janky ass twitter ngaz bootlegging ur shyt. Or put a "stole yo bytch/wit dis rollie on ma wrist" rapper on to some mfkn Coli.com tees at they shows n appearances. I'm sure one of y'all could start a gofundme to get $1500 for a Boosie endorsement or maybe a 31 day bus pass for Stalley.:takedat:

Giselle

Daps
Mobile Skins

All skins are now mobile friendly by default. The old "fixed width" skins have been removed. If you'd like to browse on your phone with a full width version of any skin just scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Desktop Mode"

View attachment 6025

To change skins - in the same lower left hand corner- click the skin name you are currently using.

View attachment 6027

New Skin
Our Senior Architect @Rain has created yet another amazing skin called New Coli Gray. :blessedahh:It's sleek, smooth and not as bright as our default skin.

View attachment 6029

Rep is back
4Gayt7g.png
if you didn't already notice. And since I have everyone's attention - if you're being targetted by a rep gang or theres an e-bully leaving you mean messages - simply goto your Alert Preferences and disable Reputation. You won't receive another rep message.

View attachment 6030

Also, if you're using multiple accounts for rep purposes :stop: Last warning :angry:

Coli Cash & Stock Market

It's Coli Cash stimulus time. :blessedmoney:$25k for all. :blessedmoney: Also, FYI the Stock Market has been repaired.

:eat:

What happens when you turn the reps back on? Do the reps that you got while it was off add/subtract from your rep?