[NEW] Slaughterhouse feat Swizz Beatz-Throw It Away

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
So they all left the studio and came to the unanimous decision that what they recorded was hot?

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
what's up with swizz being on all the records like that. Did he promise a fukk session with alicia in exchange for his presence on hot releases. He better not fukk up LIG

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
better than their other couple singles to me

not something I'd want to play though

Representar

All Star
Daps
Nearly everything theyve put out since signing to Shady has been trash, that e.p was :trash:, the album not looking any better.
They're not going to sell and the albums going to be awfull by the looks of things.
:yeshrug:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Nearly everything theyve put out since signing to Shady has been trash, that e.p was :trash:, the album not looking any better.
They're not going to sell and the albums going to be awfull by the looks of things.
:yeshrug:

It's ironic but I'm realizing that they might have had a better run on Koch etc than waiting forever and trying to come out on Shady/Interscope

well at least they've been getting that tour money for years now :eat:

Representar

All Star
Daps
It's ironic but I'm realizing that they might have had a better run on Koch etc than waiting forever and trying to come out on Shady/Interscope

well at least they've been getting that tour money for years now :eat:

I agree, there attempts at crossing over though just come across as too contrived to work, instead of rapping over alex the kid/swizz beats type instrumentals they should be rapping over djpremier type stuff.

That I'd be interested in, this, not so much.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
Is that the album cover? You'd think a shady records budget would allow you to actually use an old fukked up house and make it look like that...looks like a part-time rappers mixtape cover

kariba

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Terrible. Everything about this album seems so fukking unpromising right now. :sadcam: