[NEW] Slaughterhouse feat Swizz Beatz-Throw It Away

Habit

Banned
Daps
Nearly everything theyve put out since signing to Shady has been trash, that e.p was :trash:, the album not looking any better.
They're not going to sell and the albums going to be awfull by the looks of things.
:yeshrug:

I hope I get a Joell Ortiz solo from this.

They don't have to sell one cd, between the stipend and touring each one gonna walk with a few millions from this effort.

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
I think they had the wrong game plan...If i was em i would have made them put out their own individual solo projects , mixtapes whatever then release a group album at the end of the year..

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing better illustrates how confused and stupid the hip hop game has become than a group of bum nikkas getting together and proclaiming themselves a "super-lyrical" and "real hip hop group" then dropping a bunch of clumsy attempts at shytty club songs full of garbage ass analogies about the dullest subject matter.

This is already a top 5 horrible rap group for me.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Nothing better illustrates how confused and stupid the hip hop game has become than a group of bum nikkas getting together and proclaiming themselves a "super-lyrical" and "real hip hop group" then dropping a bunch of clumsy attempts at shytty club songs full of garbage ass analogies about the dullest subject matter.

This is already a top 5 horrible rap group for me.

All the group members wanted commercial success but failed horribly as solo artists so they band together as the "anti-mainstream super lyrical we're gonna save hip-hop" crew...and rap nerds rejoice. Then once they get the opportunity to become mainstream they jump at it and remind folks once again why they never made it to begin with.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
I think Joell Ortiz is kinda crazy good still

I like Royce but he's probably well past his prime

was never into Budden & Crooked like that

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
This venture made me realise that Crooked is the nicest, ROyce is trash, Joell just needs to know how to write a song...and Buddens has gone completly hollywood

savoutch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CDQ: [ame=http://www.sharebeast.com/fxdn34izih1l]slaughterhouse-throw_it_away_(produced_by_mr_porter).mp3[/ame]

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
This song is aight and I like the old school sample but it sounds forced. More like they're trying to attempt to make a club banger just for the sake of one.

Profane

Daps
beat sounds similar to
[ame]http://youtu.be/tGGLMF741ZE[/ame]