New stable set to debut on Raw

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
New faction is being called RETRIBUTION.

Career suicide to be in that stable.

I watched this whole show, it's Russo type shyt.

For people saying they enjoyed this because it wasn't boring, it will get stale after awhile, just wait.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Career suicide to be in that stable.

I watched this whole show, it's Russo type shyt.

For people saying they enjoyed this because it wasn't boring, it will get stale after awhile, just wait.

Just a messenger. :hubie:

But yeah, this idea sucks and it's only going to lead to a major letdown.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This stable has bomb written all over it. It can’t be any big names, it has to be some starting from scratch PC recruits, people that have ample time to recover once this craps out. If Gargano, Candice, and Ciampa are apart of this, RIP

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This stable has bomb written all over it. It can’t be any big names, it has to be some starting from scratch PC recruits, people that have ample time to recover once this craps out. If Gargano, Candice, and Ciampa are apart of this, RIP
Ehh this will be forgotten depending on what the faction does like if they destroy Orton for shyt talking ciampa and NXT then . But I agree this was a terrible beginning to make them look like teenage vandals or fake rioters

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shouldnt they be announcing what their own name is?

Did they fax a statement to the company whose property they destroyed identifying themselves? :skip:
Vince might've just watched Office Space, next Raw they're going to destroy a fax machine in the parking lot.