New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Havent been impressed by the bulk of that unreleased music to be honest..
staring through my review, still i rize, street fame, high till I die, runnin (not that eminem garbage but the OG with Biggie), do for love, etc are not interesting? I admit, some of Pac's music shouldn't have been released because they were the type of tracks that shouldn't see the light of day (and Im sure Pac felt the same way) but we got a lot of classics that were unreleased shyt

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nevermind...this is gonna suck...

Jay Z and Beyonce?:why:

On a 2pac album?
:why:

results9.gif
I dont think that's real since that response was almost the same as the "Jayz buying Pac's masters" rumor from a satire site that "broke the story", and couple with the fact that Afeni called Jayz "Jigga"....this seems fake as fukk.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I agree, I have no problem updating the songs with notable and polished artists but I would still like a seperate album released of original songs untouched and mastered.
The only nikka that should touch Pac's OG stuff is DJ Quik :banderas:. But yeah they should just give us the OG stuff not that remix crap.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
Drake? Jay-Z? Beyonce?

...........lol

Edit: A big part of the reason why 2Pac is such a big deal is because of his realness and authenticity. When you try to commercialize his sound and put on modern rappers it takes away from the authenticity/realness. It's not '2Pac music' anymore.

Hasn't Afeni learned anything from 'Loyal to the Game' and 'Pac's life'. Both very atrocious albums.

Le sigh

Pac was faker than a 3 dollar bill...

He is a big deal because of his passion and socially conscious subject matter.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
as others have said they need to do this right

remaster the OG stuff and release it, that's what we want

tumblr_n9r1hfX2qP1tw4ykwo1_500.gif

they can do a lil bit of changes tho (some of the beats) but not a lot tho

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
until the end of time, still I rise, and better dayz were :banderas:

haven't liked the rest :scust: maybe they should just let it lie. he can't have that many more verses left after 10 or so posthumous albums.

focus on making a really great career box set with all his original releases remastered like the MJ iTunes stuff. they should be selling the true classics not pushing the unreleased garbage/snippets.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Afeni Shakur is PROSTITUTING tupac's legacy :snoop:

I think I mentioned this already but we in hiphop seem to want to hesitate with criticizing her cause she is Pac's mom...

Its insane though let us not forget that she got Eminem to do the loyal to the game thing in 2004 a year after the racist tapes scandal came out :snoop:

Imagine the mother of a legendary jewish music artist who died...had a fan of them who is in the industry ask the mother to produce an album for their son and this person was a black artist who had records saying "kike" every second and saying fukk Israel all the time........

We know what answer he would get.