*NEW VIDEO* Lloyd Banks - Mind Over Matter :ohlawd:

Daps
Banks refuses to be anything but sombre right now, I guess that's just where he's at but I want him to lighten it up a bit.

Corndog

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima be honest people always talk about how Banks could be so much bigger/is lazy/doesn't promote his shyt on social media etc. but clearly he's happy with where he's at professionally. I mean he's releasing career best music these years and presumably eating off shows and residuals. Do people really wish he was out here making an ass of himself on twitter?

I feel like people really need to fall back with needing the rappers they like to be on top of the game commercially. To me it shows an inability to make discriminations of taste without the reinforcement of mass opinion. AND mass opinion is typically total bullshyt to begin with.
People who actually have serious knowledge of an art form have the ability to discover and appreciate shyt that is interesting/boundary pushing in a way that isn't accessible to those who just want to jam out or have a ringtone or whatever (not that there's anything wrong with that, it is what it is). But so-called heads who cede their own critical judgement to sales/the opinion of the masses are betraying art and culture.

OK rant over