New year, crowded gyms un-appreciation thread.

Daps
My gym used to be :banderas:when they opened at 5am but it's like there's even more people now than in January. Fortunately, the newcomers only fw the side with the cardio equipment and circuit training and light dumbbells cuz the side with the squat racks and barbells costs extra. I pay less than they do for the whole thing cuz I was a member before the gym expanded and I got grandfathered in with the old price:ahh: It's probably gonna be a while before it calms down unfortunately.

MuzzyP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Carolina
A lot of new faces at 8:00 am. If its a bit crowded at my meathead gym, I can only imagine what it's like at a more casual type gym.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
My gym used to be :banderas:when they opened at 5am but it's like there's even more people now than in January. Fortunately, the newcomers only fw the side with the cardio equipment and circuit training and light dumbbells cuz the side with the squat racks and barbells costs extra. I pay less than they do for the whole thing cuz I was a member before the gym expanded and I got grandfathered in with the old price:ahh: It's probably gonna be a while before it calms down unfortunately.
Your gym charges extra for free weights? The fukk?

MustafaSTL

Daps
You gonna PAY for these gains bro!
Only thing I think my gym charges extra for is use of the hydro therapy lounge and massage lounge and shyt. Having to spend extra just for free weights sounds wild to me. Might as well go to Planet Fitness if you’re just doing cardio.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Only thing I think my gym charges extra for is use of the hydro therapy lounge and massage lounge and shyt. Having to spend extra just for free weights sounds wild to me. Might as well go to Planet Fitness if you’re just doing cardio.

Right?

Gym wilding out. Do the fat fukks pay more for putting more strain on equipment? Do the old and frail get a weakling discount? :mjtf:

I would find me another spot if they doing all that but it’s not my munny. :hubie:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
These fools still here wtf, I be goin early af seeing these fools just taking up space. The fukk goin on? :mjtf:
Friday and Saturday are my favorite days to lift now. Less fukkery.

Regular week days vary. March / April of last year when I noticed it started to drop off. Then summer was pretty empty

Daps
Your gym charges extra for free weights? The fukk?

The side with the basic membership has the EZ Bars and what-not up to like 100lbs, and also dumbbells and kettlebells up to 50lbs, but the side with the squat racks has barbells and dumbbells all the way up to like 200lbs.

MustafaSTL

Daps
The side with the basic membership has the EZ Bars and what-not up to like 100lbs, and also dumbbells and kettlebells up to 50lbs, but the side with the squat racks has barbells and dumbbells all the way up to like 200lbs.
So you have to pay extra to have access to all the weights?

Daps
Yeah, pretty much. The price for full access amounts to about the same price as a regular monthly membership at the other gyms around here, whereas a basic one is about half if I recall correctly. It's not really a bad idea to reel in casuals who aren't interested in heavy lifting and only wanna do cardio and a circuit on the machines.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
Walked in and seen a bunch of mfs on the bench with not even a full plate on there hogging shyt up. Went away did 20 mins on the elliptical and walked back to finally see an empty bench :gladbron:.

Only for this weak mf to be walking back with his little bytch ass 25s like I'm on that bruh.

April can't get here fast enough :martin:

Son Goku

Daps
Yeah, pretty much. The price for full access amounts to about the same price as a regular monthly membership at the other gyms around here, whereas a basic one is about half if I recall correctly. It's not really a bad idea to reel in casuals who aren't interested in heavy lifting and only wanna do cardio and a circuit on the machines.

shyt sounds like a nightmare tryna build any typa workout flow. :hubie:

Also, fukk a "casual", those be the motherfukkers that need the gym the most. :pacspit:

Son Goku

Daps
Walked in and seen a bunch of mfs on the bench with not even a full plate on there hogging shyt up. Went away did 20 mins on the elliptical and walked back to finally see an empty bench :gladbron:.

Only for this weak mf to be walking back with his little bytch ass 25s like I'm on that bruh.

April can't get here fast enough :martin:

That one's on you. Shoulda told em you were gonna work in (told, not asked) and gone about your B.I. :ufdup: