New York Jets Fans Come In Here

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you all happy with the picks you got from Seattle for Jamal Adams?

@MarloStanfield @NYC Rebel @Trip @Trust Me @SprinceC @NY's #1 Draft Pick @King P

@mvp_status @ikbm @Talkofnewyork @Hawaiian Punch @KologeroBx @captaincharisma @The Fukin Prophecy @LastEmperor2k2

Remember the Cowboys wanted to trade the Jets only a 2020 first and second round pick for Jamal Adams.

That 2020 first and second round pick turned out to be this...

Cowboys pick up fifth-year option on WR CeeDee Lamb

Stefon Diggs Jokes About Throwing Pro Bowl Interception to Brother Trevon -  Sports Illustrated

Cowboys roster 2023: Trevon Diggs, CeeDee Lamb deals a training camp target  - Blogging The Boys

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
The Jets did the right thing trading him away he was a cancer and a malcontent which then spread to Seattle. They took a massive L on that end.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I don’t think he was those things in New York.
He wasn't. Everything Sauce Gardner is doing right now, Jamal was doing. He was out here tryna recruit players, convince people to be a Jet. Green & White games, he had the longest lines. Everybody loved Jamal til the team continued to be ass and as one of the only all-Pro guys they've had, he wondered whether the team was serious about winning. He wanted his money. They didn't wanna pay him (watch how fast they run to keep Ashtyn Davis though) and they traded him for the WR version of him.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He wasn't. Everything Sauce Gardner is doing right now, Jamal was doing. He was out here tryna recruit players, convince people to be a Jet. Green & White games, he had the longest lines. Everybody loved Jamal til the team continued to be ass and as one of the only all-Pro guys they've had, he wondered whether the team was serious about winning. He wanted his money. They didn't wanna pay him (watch how fast they run to keep Ashtyn Davis though) and they traded him for the WR version of him.
Wow.

Ashtyn Davis for 3-4M per or Jamal for the 16+ he was looking for?

That's why some of ya'll post on the Coli, myself included.

Edit: You're spot on with Garrett tho.. and if we dont turn it around this year, then he should dip :yeshrug: I wouldn't blame him.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Well you got two 1st rounders back for him that was still an impressive haul and it's not like he lit the world on fire in Seattle.
What you wrote has nothing to do with him being all the things you labeled him as when here in New York. He was never considered that while here. Sound like these New York beat riders who didn’t like him because his teammates never had any problems with him or felt he was a cancer.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That’s what I’m saying. It’s bullshyt what some of these guys are saying. They’re busy cosigning dusty ass Connor Hughes.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
What you wrote has nothing to do with him being all the things you labeled him as when here in New York. He was never considered that while here. Sound like these New York beat riders who didn’t like him because his teammates never had any problems with him or felt he was a cancer.

I don't care about beat writers. If you like him that's cool but he was vocal about not being happy in New York and maybe part of that was the team not willing to commit to him fair enough but the way he went about it was wrong in my opinion. But we can agree to disagree.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Wow.

Ashtyn Davis for 3-4M per or Jamal for the 16+ he was looking for?

That's why some of ya'll post on the Coli, myself included.

Edit: You're spot on with Garrett tho.. and if we dont turn it around this year, then he should dip :yeshrug: I wouldn't blame him.

Jamal even at that price wasn't preventing them from doing anything. They were flush with cap space because they never spent wisely. Quinnen Williams was the first first rounder who got a 2nd deal since Mo Wilk because they never wanna reward their own talent. Ever Jet fan expects every non-QB to take a team friendly deal to continue being a loser. All we heard was "don't pay him, he's a safety." Same shyt they said about Revis being a corner and when he left Jets fans were bitter towards him too. They STILL haven't replaced Mal at safety and everything in that trade fans cherish so much is blowing up in their face one way or the other. AVT can't even look at a Bronco without his knee turning into a shattered dish and Garrett's gonna let everyone know whether he hates the Jets or REALLY hated Zach Wilson.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Jets did the right thing trading him away he was a cancer and a malcontent which then spread to Seattle. They took a massive L on that end.

Naw, that's what I'm not asking.

I'm asking if you would've took the Cowboys offer over the Seahawks offer. If you knew it would've turned into Ceedee Lamb and Trevon Diggs. :yeshrug:

Dallas Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb anticipated big year for Trevon Diggs | wfaa.com

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jamal even at that price wasn't preventing them from doing anything. They were flush with cap space because they never spent wisely. Quinnen Williams was the first first rounder who got a 2nd deal since Mo Wilk because they never wanna reward their own talent. Ever Jet fan expects every non-QB to take a team friendly deal to continue being a loser. All we heard was "don't pay him, he's a safety." Same shyt they said about Revis being a corner and when he left Jets fans were bitter towards him too. They STILL haven't replaced Mal at safety and everything in that trade fans cherish so much is blowing up in their face one way or the other. AVT can't even look at a Bronco without his knee turning into a shattered dish and Garrett's gonna let everyone know whether he hates the Jets or REALLY hated Zach Wilson.
So we should've overpaid Jamal to make him happy? That's a crazy take.

You're partially right tho, the Jets are notorious for not rewarding home grown talent. I'll give you that.. but to say that they should've given Jamal what he was asking for because they were 'flush with cash' is a bad take, and it would've been bad cap management. The majority of the Jet fans on here agreed that moving Jamal (and his demands) was the best move. The Jets did, and they got back a haul. What they did/do with that haul is on them. If they fukk it up... again.. then its on them. :yeshrug:

Daps
Jets absolutely fleeced Seattle and they're still a complete fukking joke of a franchise where Seattle actually is fairly well respected around the league despite doing something that stupid.... That entire situation pretty much sums up the Jets as a franchise in a nut shell.

Joke NFL team :russ: Nothing better than New York fans being in a constant state of misery. I expect more the same this year :lolbron: