New York Jets Fans Come In Here

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Naw, that's what I'm not asking.

I'm asking if you would've took the Cowboys offer over the Seahawks offer. If you knew it would've turned into Ceedee Lamb and Trevon Diggs. :yeshrug:

Dallas Cowboys' CeeDee Lamb anticipated big year for Trevon Diggs | wfaa.com' CeeDee Lamb anticipated big year for Trevon Diggs | wfaa.com

I got ya. I feel like Hindsight is 20/20. I think the Jets did fine with the draft capital they got. I think biggest mistake was drafting Zach Wilson instead of trading back for more picks (O-Line and spare weapons) and getting them a placeholder QB and then not keeping a proper backup because generally speaking with Robert Saleh you will always have a really good front 7. You can get by in Saleh's system with just good corners and even so-so safeties.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jets absolutely fleeced Seattle and they're still a complete fukking joke of a franchise where Seattle actually is fairly well respected around the league despite doing something that stupid.... That entire situation pretty much sums up the Jets as a franchise in a nut shell.

Joke NFL team :russ: Nothing better than New York fans being in a constant state of misery. I expect more the same this year :lolbron:

You must be a fan of a rival of the Jets?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Jets absolutely fleeced Seattle and they're still a complete fukking joke of a franchise where Seattle actually is fairly well respected around the league despite doing something that stupid.... That entire situation pretty much sums up the Jets as a franchise in a nut shell.

Joke NFL team :russ: Nothing better than New York fans being in a constant state of misery. I expect more the same this year :lolbron:
Hey man... fukk you aiight? :birdman:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I don't care about beat writers. If you like him that's cool but he was vocal about not being happy in New York and maybe part of that was the team not willing to commit to him fair enough but the way he went about it was wrong in my opinion. But we can agree to disagree.
There is nothing to disagree with. It’s outright make believe that he was a cancer here. His teammates loved him. Wanting to get paid being twisted into being a cancer is classic cac shyt. He didn’t poison the team 🙄