New York teen dies after hours-long beating at church

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
:laff: reminds me of the thread the breh made about the 1st time he stood up to his mom. Almost exact situation, moms tried to smack him, n he caught her hand like
Mark-Henry-No-Finger-Wag-On-WWE-Wrestling.gif

Then she ran off crying, n everybody was shyttin on op for disrespecting his mama. Wait, was that u breh?? :ohhh:

Lol, nah. But I get it. I'm grown, nobody is getting free licks.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my old homie looks like he could be akons son, and his parents would take that boy and his brother 2 church 3-5 times a week for various shyt. black churches too, but him and his brother used to talk shyt on each other (like brothers do) like remember when Pastor Gary whooped your ass cause you lied about getting your shoes wet?!?" and shyt like that, they used to get whooped in church in meetings like what was described. I was and still am baffled. Love jesus brehs. What time of man worships another man? <insert dame smiley>

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Breh if I was 19 and they even came at me with an ultimatum about church, it would've been deaded then, I just wouldn't be going

But to get fukking beat to death as a 19 year old BY OLD ASS PEOPLE?? HELL NAH B. His mama better know how to take a right from a young nikka and I know that dusty fukk that's his dad can't take a suplex