News Reporter AJ Ross :shaq: :takedat: :noah:

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Are you saying she not? She sure not awesome but nobody could clown you if you said that was your girl either.
i'm a lot of you men have distorted views of men and it's quite frankly sad at this point. You add 22 inch brazilian hair, ass shots, a contoured face and you guys would be screaming "dime". Shyts pathetic.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
i'm a lot of you men have distorted views of men and it's quite frankly sad at this point. You add 22 inch brazilian hair, ass shots, a contoured face and you guys would be screaming "dime". Shyts pathetic.
Nah you've been online too much and maybe need to be outside some. That shyt get dudes to want to fukk yes but wife no and if you hung around real dudes you'd see that. This shyt you talking just as stupid as "nerdy" guys saying all chicks want a drug dealing thug in a business suit. That chick avg but like I said nobody can clown you like she ugly if you dating her.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Nah you've been online too much and maybe need to be outside some. That shyt get dudes to want to fukk yes but wife no and if you hung around real dudes you'd see that. This shyt you talking just as stupid as "nerdy" guys saying all chicks want a drug dealing thug in a business suit. That chick avg but like I said nobody can clown you like she ugly if you dating her.
naw, I go outside plenty. She does not look average.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
She ain't bad at all. If she bad to you must be surrounded by unattractive cats and or you look something like her. Ain't no way that chicks not avg.
When I said she was a baddie, i was simply saying she looks very nice. Most women do not look bad without enhancements and I don't think it would be hard for her to attain. If someone is average there are not ugly nor pretty so don't think she fits that category.

RAX 010

Cold Blooded
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
yumskii
n9hydoI.png

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
When I said she was a baddie, i was simply saying she looks very nice. Most women do not look bad without enhancements and I don't think it would be hard for her to attain. If someone is average there are not ugly nor pretty so don't think she fits that category.
I disagree its a lot of women that look "bad" without enhancement depends on what you looking for. You must be on that Instagram chick "bad" vibe. She just isn't bad she is avg. You can goto anywhere with a nice amount of chicks and find a few chicks that look like her. Its nothing wrong with that either but bad is reserved for the top notch chicks/whatever and she isn't that.

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I disagree its a lot of women that look "bad" without enhancement depends on what you looking for. You must be on that Instagram chick "bad" vibe. She just isn't bad she is avg. You can goto anywhere with a nice amount of chicks and find a few chicks that look like her. Its nothing wrong with that either but bad is reserved for the top notch chicks/whatever and she isn't that.
you do know makeup and weave are enhancements right? Also the type of clothing a woman wears adds attractiveness.
I consider a woman like nia long top notch, not no miracle watts.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
you do know makeup and weave are enhancements right? Also the type of clothing a woman wears adds attractiveness.
I consider a woman like nia long top notch, not no miracle watts.
I don't like makeup (moreso noticeable) and weave (again the obvious stuff) so again why isn't this chick avg? Of,clothes help but let's be real that's not really factored since everybody wears clothes its just a matter of wearing the stuff that brings out your body more. Like I said in the first quote most dudes rather a nia long chick instead of miracle watts (outside of fukking) so that's why I say when people do this that's what guys want they're online too much. All I have to say is look at most people wives/significant others which lady do they more likely resemble. I already know the answer drops the mic lol

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
I don't like makeup (moreso noticeable) and weave (again the obvious stuff) so again why isn't this chick avg? Of,clothes help but let's be real that's not really factored since everybody wears clothes its just a matter of wearing the stuff that brings out your body more. Like I said in the first quote most dudes rather a nia long chick instead of miracle watts (outside of fukking) so that's why I say when people do this that's what guys want they're online too much. All I have to say is look at most people wives/significant others which lady do they more likely resemble. I already know the answer drops the mic lol
you're not telling me anything I don't know and since this chick is so average, please post women who you think are bad.