News Reporter AJ Ross :shaq: :takedat: :noah:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
what question have I not answered?
and how is that chick bad and the other one not? She's not even prettier than her:what:
Do you look like ole girl cause you capping too hard for a chick I just said look avg and not ugly at all. The other reason I don't like doing this shyt cause I could have posted any chick and that would have been the response you gave out. Start a thread then and see who more people would say look better if you think you're sooo right.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
remember this is the coli. why even bother with them? :russ:
Nah don't clit suck if you going to jump in state your reason for doing so. I didn't say the op chick was ugly at all so fukk are you talking about? dikk riding ass dudes I swear parents didn't teach y'all shyt.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
unnamed-3.jpg

Face look like a foot

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Do you look like ole girl cause you capping too hard for a chick I just said look avg and not ugly at all. The other reason I don't like doing this shyt cause I could have posted any chick and that would have been the response you gave out. Start a thread then and see who more people would say look better if you think you're sooo right.
maybe bc you're taste in women is questionable. Anyways I'm in the women pic thread, judge for yourself.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
maybe bc you're taste in women is questionable. Anyways I'm in the women pic thread, judge for yourself.
Im good with that coming from you. As long as the guys that I know IRL don't believe that what a person online says good/bad in the grand scheme matters not. I don't care how anybody male/female looks we just agreeing/disagreeing online but just to satisfy my theory I will do so.

Edit: Like I said you on the same level with her and that's not a slight. Bad is just reserved for the top shelf shyt in anything. I'm not "bad" or whatever the male equivalent is to everybody either but that's ok. As long as enough people down that's all that matters. Also like I said about her nobody could say you or ole girl in the OP is ugly and that's what should matter most IMO cause the rest is subjective as we see @trilldealbaby Peace.

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
sharon reed... however back in her hometown of philly they said she was getting tossed by a bunch of eagles & 76ers players.. i guess she's in st.louis now.. so probably nelly tossing her

50edf0134bcad.image.jpg

sharon2.jpg

sharon-reed-Lebron-James-21.jpg
Yeah late 90's early 2000's Sharon Reed was that deal here. She did mess with a few athletes in the city or I should say that was the talk but I'm not surprised. Its the access and they are in similar social circles here so not surprised at all.