HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You already know :mjgrin: it’s the HOH generals
Arab-dance.gif

Egyptian Presenter Gets Three Years in Prison for Encouraging Single Mothers

• A presenter in Egypt has been handed a sentence of three years in prison for saying women can raise children alone
  • The talk show host appeared with a fake baby bump in July
  • She raised the issue following the release of "I Buy a Man" film which shows a single woman seeking out a sperm donor
  • A real Egyptian single mother received a barrage of abuse in January after sharing her story
An Egyptian talk show host has been sentenced to three years imprisonment after she promoted single motherhood.

anigif_enhanced-11447-1397296361-4.gif

A court found Duaa Sayed Salah guilty of “inciting infidelity and immorality” following her appearance on television with a fake baby bump in July, according to Al-Arabiya. The presenter was also told to pay 10,000 Egyptian pounds.
:ohhh:

“You can chose to be a single mother before you get married,” she said during the introduction to an episode of her “Dodi Show” entitled “Buy a Man.”

She continued by suggesting that a man and woman could wed with the sole intention of having a baby, and then separate after the birth. Salah added that a single woman could also seek a sperm donor.
K6FYquu.gif

Commenting on Youtube, Mohamed Yousef said “you are trash, in fact trash is cleaner than you”, while Alaa Mhmad described her as “single dirtiness.”

Responding to the verdict on Tuesday, Ahmed Rashad commented on Youtube: “enjoy your three years in prison, you scum.”

jiyNhB.gif

ozzy

Pro
Daps
They need to chill out. She said nothing wrong. Some women don't like the baggage it comes with having babies with a man and stay with him and doing all that co-parenting. I know people who want it without the men but men think a woman wants to tie him down

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I actually respect this.
Say what you want about them nikkas but they REFUSE to let women be their society's downfall unlike the west aka the land of whores,simps,fatherless kids and prisons.
Women get free reign everything gets fukked up worse than it already is.
Its in the bible.:manny: