NFL Flex Scheduling starts week 11. Here are the games that should be flexed

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Week 11. Move Broncos Chiefs from 4PM to 8:30 on NBC.
Move Packers and Giants to 4:25 on fox.

Week 12. No change

Week 13. Move Broncos Chiefs from 1PM to 8:30 on NBC
move giants and redskins to 1pm on fox

Week 14. Move Colts Bengals to 1PM to 8.30 on NBC
move Falcons Packers to 1pm on fox

Week 15. Move Packers Cowboys from 4:30 to NBC
move Bengals Steelers to 4:30 on CBS

Week 16. Move Colts Chiefs from 1PM to 8:30 on NBC
move Pats Ravens to 4:30 on CBS
Move Packers Steelers to 1PM on CBS

week 17. Move Packers Bears to 8:30 on NBC
I doubt they are gonna show Broncos/Chiefs twice in a 3 week span

Maybe if the chiefs win the first one they might flex the 2nd one but I doubt it

Last edited:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt they are gonna show Broncos/Chiefs twice in a 3 week span

Maybe if the chiefs win the first one they might flex the 2nd one but I dou t it

the max a team can be shown in primetime is 6 times. Denver would have hit the mark. What they need to do is change the rule to allow denver another prime time game and strong arm CBS out of another matchup :banderas:

in return give CBS it's pick for the first 2 big games to be shown on their network in different weeks.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
the max a team can be shown in primetime is 6 times. Denver would have hit the mark. What they need to do is change the rule to allow denver another prime time game and strong arm CBS out of another matchup :banderas:

in return give CBS it's pick for the first 2 big games to be shown on their network in different weeks.
:whoa:

Breh im not trying to watch the same team play every sunday night :scusthov:

Thats one of the mistakes the nba makes showing the same 5 or so teams play in damn near every national televised game

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:

Breh im not trying to watch the same team play every sunday night :scusthov:

Thats one of the mistakes the nba makes showing the same 5 or so teams play in damn near every national televised game

with the records both team has and the implications not only on the divison but for the playoffs as well i think it's ok to show them one more time.

it's clearly better than the alternative

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
....do you really think the NFL would let the same teams play 2/3 weeks on Sunday night?

Came in here to say that.

….and not even that I personally have a problem with it….but I can’t imagine NBC would be cool with that, let alone the league.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also why does every game you want flexed involve the broncos, colts, or packers

And you didnt even add Carolina/Saints as one of the flex games(they play weeks 14 & 16)

when i made this thread the panthers weren't as good as they're now. they can definately get flexed granted they continue to play well but their next 2 games are against us(49ers) and the pats, they can very well be 5-5, then you got dolphins and bucs so that's likely 6-6 or 7-5. so that can work as well

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Came in here to say that.

….and not even that I personally have a problem with it….but I can’t imagine NBC would be cool with that, let alone the league.

nbc said:
Peyton Manning and the 7-1 Broncos are huge draws, and the league has ensured that the team gets as much national exposure as is humanly possible. Denver’s two previous SNF broadcasts averaged 26 million viewers and a 10.2 in the demo, while its lone appearance on ESPN’s Monday Night Football delivered 13.9 million viewers and a 5.6 rating.

nbc would bust a nut on itself if they can show denver again

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Good site to check on flex scheduling the rest of the year:

http://sports.morganwick.com/category/football/nfl/snf-flex-scheduling-watch/#sthash.49pvsqh0.dpbs

Cliff notes:

-Its a good bet if Carolina beats either SF or NE, their game in Week 14 (Dec. 8) at New Orleans will be flexed. (Current game: ATL @ GB) (SEA-SF is protected by FOX)
-Its also possible (but very unlikely), the Dec. 22 NO-CAR game could be flexed as well. (Current game- NE-BAL) (Protected that week: DEN-HOU (CBS) & DAL-WSH (FOX))
-Everything else will probably stay the same.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seems like Monday Night Football becomes more trash by week :scusthov: I know schedule is ahead of time,but how does MNF fall off every year :wtf:

MNF been getting the worst games for last 2-3 years, can't remember last time I checked for football on Monday

Sunday Night is the new showcase game. The games on Monday and Thursday are just there for the sake of being there. They don't even try on Monday anymore.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
nbc would bust a nut on itself if they can show denver again

My point is, if you televise their game in Week 11 it’s pretty safe to assume that the rematch only two weeks later isn’t going to generate the same type of draw ratings-wise. Like, where's the luster for that game?

Sure, people want to see Denver….just not playing the same team again barely two weeks later.

If it was spread apart - like, 5 or more weeks - or if one game was Sunday night and the other Sunday afternoon, that would be one thing. But exactly two weeks later in the SAME Sunday night slot? Nah.....