NFL Plans On Playing On Christmas Day Next Season

2legit

All Star
Daps
I told yall that the NFL would play a Wednesday Christmas game. Never underestimate the greed and lack of shame of NFL owners.
Why did the NFL announce this Christmas game on Netflix the same fukkin day that the NBA has announced that they will be moving their TV package to Amazon? The NFL is so petty on some Kendrick Lamar level. Can't let the NBA have any shine so when the NBA announces a Big move to streaming, they have to release their big move to Netflix 30 minutes later like its Meet The Grahams.

I need to know what Adam Silver did to have Roger Goddell beefing this hard.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I love the game but at the same time my hatred for it gets bigger every year. I get closer and closer to just cutting it off completely, I watch less and less every year. I stopped spending money on NFL anything. But seems like most other people are :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:manny: if it’s a good matchup I’ll tune in. NBA been ass on Christmas recently. The last one I remember is clippers and lakers in 2019.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Why did the NFL announce this Christmas game on Netflix the same fukkin day that the NBA has announced that they will be moving their TV package to Amazon? The NFL is so petty on some Kendrick Lamar level. Can't let the NBA have any shine so when the NBA announces a Big move to streaming, they have to release their big move to Netflix 30 minutes later like its Meet The Grahams.

I need to know what Adam Silver did to have Roger Goddell beefing this hard.

They not friends