NFL Christmas Day thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I hate to break it to you but the Kelce fall off is here :mjcry:
He's still good but not even close to All Pro tier anymore. Kittle & Laporta are far better

He had a couple nice plays today but they were mainly just short yardage throws with him barreling over defenders. He doesn't look like the same guy at all. Multiple games where he just gets gameplanned out by a defense or just looks slow. People gonna blame it on distractions/Taylor Swift but he's just getting older and banged up, that's it. And his regression has clearly impacted Mahomes...

KC looks finished to me. Chris Jones will be gone next year, Kelce might retire, Andy Reid won't be around much longer, and Mahomes is too big to receive proper coaching or correction at this point. He's not quite at the Josh Allen level of stupidity but he's constantly making reckless decisions that hurt his team.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had a couple nice plays today but they were mainly just short yardage throws with him barreling over defenders. He doesn't look like the same guy at all. Multiple games where he just gets gameplanned out by a defense or just looks slow. People gonna blame it on distractions/Taylor Swift but he's just getting older and banged up, that's it. And his regression has clearly impacted Mahomes...

KC looks finished to me. Chris Jones will be gone next year, Kelce might retire, Andy Reid won't be around much longer, and Mahomes is too big to receive proper coaching or correction at this point. He's not quite at the Josh Allen level of stupidity but he's constantly making reckless decisions that hurt his team.

Dynasty over :mjcry:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
He's not quite at the Josh Allen level of stupidity but he's constantly making reckless decisions that hurt his team.
Honestly breh, he kind of is at times, but Kelce has historically been an elite safety blanket

Allen had still has never had an offensive supporting cast on the level of what Mahomes had from 2018-2021

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

So youre saying youd rather have Goff than Mahomes :ohhh:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX

I honestly didn't realize Kelce was 34 and one of the oldest tight ends in the league.

They have a QB which is the hardest part of a rebuild, but they need to find new WR/TE talent right away :damn: