NFL Player Cut From Team For Sneaking Woman Into Dorm Room

FSP

Banned
Daps
either he was really horny or she was really that fine that he couldn't wait. :jbhmm:

either way :snoop:
If it was in LA and at UC Irvine I'm guessin she was pretty bad.

Still though damn. He must have been a fringe player anyway, no way they're cutting a real contributor just for smashing a bish

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
He better hope they let him back in or he hops on another team as a free agent.. can they even do that shyt though? What about his contract, salary etc?

He got picked up by the Eagles, which is good...

...though he essentially traded (POTENTIALLY) being a baller here in L.A to (POTENTIALLY) being one in Philly. :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Dude is stupid... And undrafted too? Meaning they gave your dumbass a shot to continue your lackluster NFL career and you blow it over a bytch?

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps
Y'all think Jared goff gettin cut if he did this?:mjlol:
Some of these nikkas tryna act like stars when they really are nothing but squad players.

FSP

Banned
Daps
Dude is stupid... And undrafted too? Meaning they gave your dumbass a shot to continue your lackluster NFL career and you blow it over a bytch?
I wouldn't be surprised if dude was cut just to make an example. Undrafted scrubs always get the shaft for little things...football culture is weird. I'll bet money more than 1 girl got snuck in that night...but Jeff Fisher ain't cuttin no starters :birdman:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nah, he played for the Eagles before. He's been in the league for a few years already.