NFL Player Lives On 30 Percent Of Salary, Invests The Rest (Should Make Double His Salary)

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
"Only $6000 a month" :mjcry:

Smart man, though. The fukk are these guys doing with their money? 6k/month and these stupid dudes are calling him cheap?:why:

The man paid attention in his business classes and took those lessons on board. Very likely to wind up light years ahead of his "fukk school" teammates :jbhmm:
shyt I don't even make 6 G's a month :russ:

:to:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh I would be :smugdraper:if I make 6 G's a month, but unlike the coli brehs I don't :mjcry:

99.9% of this board doesn't make 6k a month after taxes

i wish when you applied for a job you'd get the after taxes and deductions amount, ill tell somene my salary and they will be like :ehh:, but after like 30% taxes, health and dental, 9% company pension deduction, employment insurance, pension plan for my country deduction, union dues, its like dammit man.

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
So far, the strategy has worked. Quin and Lukanga estimate a five-year projection where his private portfolio could match the money he has made in the NFL. When his contract expires after the 2017 season, Quin will have earned more than $21 million, before taxes, in his eight-year career.

:mjgrin:

Quin majored in business at the University of New Mexico. He understood the power of investing and creating generational wealth.

:mjgrin:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
One of my homies played 11 years in the league. He wasn't a big spender during his whole career. He bought one SUV and has been driving it for 10 years. Didn't buy the lambo, range or benz. Been balling on the low. Little jewelry, but invested in property. My mans is siting pretty now :wow:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Saw this earlier.

When your career can end in practice (see Teddy Bridgewater) there's no reason to live high on the hog.

You find yourself in financial ruin after that last check, when you can't maintain your lifestyle.

$6,000 a month is plenty to live on when you don't have Bentley's and 6 bedrooms...he prolly has zero hanger ons, also.