NFL Players Scanned For 2K Eco-Motion? EA's exclusive NFL License is up in 2014

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
i dont think they would waste time scanning NFL players for nothing. thats wasting labor. NFL 2K finna be back :blessed:

:banderas:

i only came to madden out of necessity. and i havent paid full price for madden since madden 06.
same. Just got my 20 dollar check in the mail last week from that lawsuit tho lol

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man 2K Football coming back, I was decent in the short intermediate game, them long passes had me furious though.

I'd welcome an alternative to Madden

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
I was gonna post this. But i just dont think 2k would jumped the gun so soon. Without knowing the future of the license. EA still has all the rights to the Nfl. I just dont see them losing exclusive rights next year. They would pay double than let 2k NBALive'em. I want this to be true. I just dont see EA letting that go very easy
I wish I you weren't right but you are. No chance that happens twice with a NFL 2K15-18. EA would only have Fifa :wow:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Take Two has GTAV money to play with, so I'm sure they could use some of it to scan players if they wanted.

Second, if they were interested in getting back into NFL games, which I'm sure they are, I'm sure they have some type of engine in place for it in preparation for the license expiring. Just in case...
whoa.gif

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Word man I don't get the NFL if they don't let 2k get a piece.
I mean shyt AIN'T THEY SEE HOW THEY KILLED LIVE?

shyt THEY GOT GTAV UNDER THEY BELT THE fukkS WRONG WITH NFL!

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Word man I don't get the NFL if they don't let 2k get a piece.
I mean shyt AIN'T THEY SEE HOW THEY KILLED LIVE?

shyt THEY GOT GTAV UNDER THEY BELT THE fukkS WRONG WITH NFL!

nfl was mad that they charged 19 for it and undercut madden, and was lowering the value of the game, but its a new commissioner them to move on

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nfl was mad that they charged 19 for it and undercut madden, and was lowering the value of the game, but its a new commissioner them to move on

Nah bruh, EA tried to buy exclusive rights the year before, but the NFL backed off. They setup a charade the next year to open up bidding to everyone, but you really think EA was gonna get "outbid" on their own idea the year before? :beli:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah bruh, EA tried to buy exclusive rights the year before, but the NFL backed off. They setup a charade the next year to open up bidding to everyone, but you really think EA was gonna get "outbid" on their own idea the year before? :beli:
fukk em both, they need to let us eat wit multiple nfl and ncaa games asap, im i believe ncaa is gon for good tho :wow:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've never fukked with this cat even though I see his vids all over n4g. How credible is he?