NFL Week 15: What Have We Learned?!

Anything new learned?

• Total voters

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched and I love my team but Lamar is the deciding factor for me when ur looking at Tua, Brock and Lamar :yeshrug:

When talent levels are damn near equal u gotta look at the quarterback and Lamar is well…. It’s Lamar Jackson man :heh:
Lamar has the weakest weapons out of them though talent is not equeal

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. If he was balling without them thrn it would be pretty clear. He had 6 turnovers in that span and theee losses
That's too much of small sample size especially after going basically 16 games after without really having a bad game. He was due for some bad games everybody has bad stretches

Daps
I don't know that Brock can't win a game on his own
Did Brock start running a 4.3 overnight? Because I've seen Brock without All star caliber weapons and I've seen Lamar without all star caliber weapons.... The outcomes are very different.

Saying Brock isn't Lamar Jackson isn't offensive towards Brock and I think even he would agree with that assessment.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did Brock start running a 4.3 overnight? Because I've seen Brock without All star caliber weapons and I've seen Lamar without all star caliber weapons.... The outcomes are very different.

Saying Brock isn't Lamar Jackson isn't offensive towards Brock and I think even he would agree with that assessment.
Nah I'm not saying Brock is better then Lamar I'm just saying you only seen Brock what 2 or three games without his all star weapons in his young career is not a big enough sample size to use against him even one of those games be he still put his team in position to win in shytty weather and against maybea the best defense in the league who maid most QBs look bad