NFL Week 15: What Have We Learned?!

Anything new learned?

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Lamar has been in the mvp discussion yall just haven't been paying attention. They have the best record in the AFC he's in it by default. Christmas is gonna decide who gets it in my opinion.

Man maybe locally……

But shyt like that always falls to “the top 5”

And for months it’s been;

Dak
Purdy
Hurts
CMC
Tyreek

hell even at one point for an outside top 5 spot it was Tua and JAllen.

I don’t recall a lot of big noise on Lamar on the major sports programs.

Not saying you wrong but the conversation been heavy on the dismissal of Purdy, the “meh maybe” with Tyreek, the “look at who he got” spin to CMC, and the overly glazing of Dak and Hurts

And there’s only so much air time so those five been dominant in the discussion for MVP

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If by mvp discussion, yall mean the talking heads, Lamar was always mentioned over CMC. It was Hurts/Dak/Purdy/Reek then Lamar. He wasnt being mentioned out of nowhere. CMC is the one that is suddenly getting mentioned, and that seems to be within the last 2ish weeks with Kyle and Purdy saying he should be MVP or in the convo.

Also most of them discredit Lamar saying he dont have the stats, even though he more valuable to Ravens winning than Purdy is ot 49ers winning. Im expecting Josh to get mentions too if Bills win out. I think it was Orlovsky that was trying to push that narrative recently.

JLova

Veteran
Daps

Man this is soooooo true

Cuz no disrespect to Lamar and not saying he not deserving.

But for the last 8 weeks he name was no where close to the MVP talks.

Hell not even last weekend prior to all the games.

It’s always been about Purdy, CMC, Dak, Hurts, and Tyreek.

But the moment a few of them drop out…. All of a sudden they elevate Lamar into the picture

shyt like this fuels the “conspiracy theories” against Brock

Agreed. I was shocked to hear his name in the MVP running. It just shows you how badly they need a QB to be in it. It's Purdy's to lose.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I tried to be reasonable/objective with the purdy shyt but these talking heads starting being mad disrespectful

its one thing to argue whether or not Purdy is elite (I think he hasnt proven it yet) or that MVP award criteria is flawed (it is, in no universe should non-qbs have next to zero shot to win it).

But to question Purdys MVP as it pertains to the current criteria is just disrespectful at this point.

Put it this way. 2016 MVP Matt Ryan. No one outside of ATL thought he was elite. He was under Kyle Shanahan, had an all pro and arguably best WR in the league in Julio. Devonte was running wild. He had great numbers and team was great. No one ever argued his MVP status, not even retroactively when it was clear that Kyle had a lot to do with it. MVP was awarded for performance and it still stands.

So why is it that Purdy's performance is questioned ? The way dudes talk about him is like he's Chad Pennington out there just dunking three yard passes with 10 seconds in the pocket and reaping the benefits :dahell: If it was Trevor Lawrence having these numbers on this team I bet there wouldnt be all this dogshyt takes.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
Man maybe locally……

But shyt like that always falls to “the top 5”

And for months it’s been;

Dak
Purdy
Hurts
CMC
Tyreek

hell even at one point for an outside top 5 spot it was Tua and JAllen.

I don’t recall a lot of big noise on Lamar on the major sports programs.

Not saying you wrong but the conversation been heavy on the dismissal of Purdy, the “meh maybe” with Tyreek, the “look at who he got” spin to CMC, and the overly glazing of Dak and Hurts

And there’s only so much air time so those five been dominant in the discussion for MVP
After Purdy went 0-3 straight with out Deebo and Trent it was dak/tua/ Lamar and three. Then reek got hurt and Purdy started winning again which is cool but Lamar has never lost back to back and all his loses was close games. Either way Monday it will be much clearer.
Lamar aint in no MVP race :dahell:
:mjlol: yeah ok

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
After Purdy went 0-3 straight with out Deebo and Trent it was dak/tua/ Lamar and three. Then reek got hurt and Purdy started winning again which is cool but Lamar has never lost back to back and all his loses was close games. Either way Monday it will be much clearer.

One game Purdy brought them back in range to win the game and our rookie kicker missed the kick.

Purdy didn’t even play terrible that game.

Also does matter is teams lost 3 times straight or sporadically every other week. Teams still lost.

There barring absolute meltdown (which Purdy still hasn’t had) his Purdy’s losses shouldn’t count higher than anyone else’s that’s lost as many games or more

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

nikka he aint got the stats for MVP. U new to the NFL? :dahell:

Hes 15th in yards and 17th in passing TDs.

Foh with MVP talk.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
I tried to be reasonable/objective with the purdy shyt but these talking heads starting being mad disrespectful

its one thing to argue whether or not Purdy is elite (I think he hasnt proven it yet) or that MVP award criteria is flawed (it is, in no universe should non-qbs have next to zero shot to win it).

But to question Purdys MVP as it pertains to the current criteria is just disrespectful at this point.

Put it this way. 2016 MVP Matt Ryan. No one outside of ATL thought he was elite. He was under Kyle Shanahan, had an all pro and arguably best WR in the league in Julio. Devonte was running wild. He had great numbers and team was great. No one ever argued his MVP status, not even retroactively when it was clear that Kyle had a lot to do with it. MVP was awarded for performance and it still stands.

So why is it that Purdy's performance is questioned ? The way dudes talk about him is like he's Chad Pennington out there just dunking three yard passes with 10 seconds in the pocket and reaping the benefits :dahell: If it was Trevor Lawrence having these numbers on this team I bet there wouldnt be all this dogshyt takes.

Probably because Purdy came out of nowhere and it all "looks" easy....then the fact that Jimmy took the team to the SB. IF Purdy was a top pick, the discussion would be different. If the 9ers weren't a great team the last few years, same thing.

I on't think Purdy should be MVP, but he is the best performing QB this year and if that's what the MVP has come down to then he's the guy.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
nikka he aint got the stats for MVP. U new to the NFL? :dahell:

Hes 15th in yards and 17th in passing TDs.

Foh with MVP talk.
He effects the game with way more than just passing yards i can tell you don't watch Ravens games. :scust: imagine the qb of an 11-3 team and #1 seed not being in the mvp race :russ:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
He effects the game with way more than just passing yards i can tell you don't watch Ravens games. :scust: imagine the qb of an 11-3 team and #1 seed not being in the mvp race :russ:
Imagine thinking thats how the NFL MVP works :dead:

It doesnt matter what u think, its how the MVP has always been. Right now, Purdy and Dak and even Mahomes have better stats and are a part of top teams.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If by mvp discussion, yall mean the talking heads, Lamar was always mentioned over CMC. It was Hurts/Dak/Purdy/Reek then Lamar. He wasnt being mentioned out of nowhere. CMC is the one that is suddenly getting mentioned, and that seems to be within the last 2ish weeks with Kyle and Purdy saying he should be MVP or in the convo.

Also most of them discredit Lamar saying he dont have the stats, even though he more valuable to Ravens winning than Purdy is ot 49ers winning. Im expecting Josh to get mentions too if Bills win out. I think it was Orlovsky that was trying to push that narrative recently.

As of now NFL says Purdy. But it should be Lamar or Allen (if Bills win out).