NFL Week 4: What have we learned

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@jwonder how you going to try to offer me the fade when I said I'll beat yo ass first it's nap time pops your suga level a little high.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brady led a 10 pt comeback vs Oakland in the first playoff game and was off to a hot start at Pittsburgh before Lee Flowers intentionally took his leg out. Now in the SB, he didnt know much. But that was a different league and he was facing a very good Lovie Smith defense, coming off a high ankle sprain. He took Mac Jones to the playoffs? And did what? Got humiliated vs Buffalo. Jeff Fisher took an old Kerry Collins to the playoffs as a No.1 seed!!! I.dont see you or anyone else praising his greatness. Bill Parcells took Quincy Carter to the playoffs, Butch Davis took Kelly Holcomb to the playoffs, Brian Billick took Anthony Wright/Kyle Boller to the playoffs, Brad Childress took Tarvaris Jackson(RIP) and Christian Ponder(thought he didnt start the playoff game) to the playoffs.etc..whats your pointwhat

What about the most recent Superbowl when they played the Jared goff rams. We're not going to revise history just the Patriots are struggling now the game most likely passed beli by more then Brady carrying him

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
What about the most recent Superbowl when they played the Jared goff rams. We're not going to revise history just the Patriots are struggling now the game most likely passed beli by more then Brady carrying him
The defense played great. Yeah?

No other QB in the league wins that Chiefs game at arrowhead the week before.

As where for the Super Bowl, sure, Belihcik's gameplan was brilliant, but a different coach who is slightly worse on defense might have a different front office that would have given the Pats more firepower and star players to make up the difference.

As someone else said, there are more great defenses than truly great QBs

Daps
I'm not making anything of this ciwboys start. They are beating up on bad QBs.

There is 5 games on the schedule that matters starting next week against SF
Even if my Boys win these big games coming up, they still gotta get that playoff monkey off their back.

Technically SF does too but the long drought narrative hasn't stuck on them as much because they've played in a couple of bowls in the last decade and some NFCCG.

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Even if my Boys win these big games coming up, they still gotta get that playoff monkey off their back.

Technically SF does too but the long drought narrative hasn't stuck on them as much because they've played in a couple of bowls in the last decade and some NFCCG.
Cowboys are bums that will never get it done. Y'all have Jerruh to thank for that :pachaha:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Breh he was our age then he only nikka who still bring that shyt up this dude 63 years old bruh he on his way out

@jwonder
OIP.V6Crop1ipE_oAR65FDaT9gAAAA
Yup. He's making that sign because he is a loser. Just like today. Your stupid ass will never learn about this bum. :mjlol:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I wonder if we gonna see bruh Swagnificant come thru later this season about his boy Dobbs