NFL Week 4: What have we learned

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I think Zach Wilson is gonna turn the corner next week.

I know, hear me out.

He started to make some throws at the end of the Chiefs game. Saw him on the sideline getting talked to by the WRs actually consoling him. Then he accepted blame on the post game conference.

:whoa:

I'm not saying he's gonna be top 5 QB. But he might become decent and at least put some points on the board to not dig a hole for the defense.
He's still a bum ass QB. I think Chiefs are a little off this season. They not making it back to the SB.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Right Brady wasn't even great in the last Superbowl they won fukk is these nikkas talking about he took mac Jones to the playoffs two years ago
Brady led a 10 pt comeback vs Oakland in the first playoff game and was off to a hot start at Pittsburgh before Lee Flowers intentionally took his leg out. Now in the SB, he didnt know much. But that was a different league and he was facing a very good Lovie Smith defense, coming off a high ankle sprain. He took Mac Jones to the playoffs? And did what? Got humiliated vs Buffalo. Jeff Fisher took an old Kerry Collins to the playoffs as a No.1 seed!!! I.dont see you or anyone else praising his greatness. Bill Parcells took Quincy Carter to the playoffs, Butch Davis took Kelly Holcomb to the playoffs, Brian Billick took Anthony Wright/Kyle Boller to the playoffs, Brad Childress took Tarvaris Jackson(RIP) and Christian Ponder(thought he didnt start the playoff game) to the playoffs.etc..whats your point?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be a blow out if the Niners played the Bills. :dahell:

Josh Allen would throw so many picks that you would think he was playing for the Niners. :dead:
Yeah just like a few years ago huh

You not a 49ers fan you from Dade county you a dolphins and you mad Josh shytted on ya'll again like he always does cut it out old man.

Oh one more thing who did ya'll beat?

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yeah just like a few years ago huh

You not a 49ers fan you from Dade county you a dolphins and you mad Josh shytted on ya'll again like he always does cut it out old man.

Oh one more thing who did ya'll beat?

A few years ago with half the team hurt and bum ass secondary? You are goofy AF. :mjlol:

The new secondary lead the league with the most interceptions last season goofy. You think bum ass Josh Allen won't throw any picks against this defense than you still on that crack I see.

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A few years ago with half the team hurt and bum ass secondary? You are goofy AF. :mjlol:

The new secondary lead the league with the most interceptions last season goofy. You think bum ass Josh Allen won't throw any picks against this defense than you still on that crack I see.
Exactly you talking about old shyt in a new season but I'm goofy shut the fukk up. We lead the league in picks right now keep talking about last season when you beat the Steelers Giants Cards I don't even remember the other team ya'll beat garbage

Daps
Exactly you talking about old shyt in a new season but I'm goofy shut the fukk up. We lead the league in picks right now keep talking about last season when you beat the Steelers Giants Cards I don't even remember the other team ya'll beat garbage
Buffalo is a legit number one team
Y’all actually beat a good team
San Fran is light work to buffalo

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Buffalo is a legit number one team
Y’all actually beat a good team
San Fran is light work to buffalo
He keep talking about last year they upgraded with this Bernard kid him and Milano shutting Mac down and our pass rush is the best in football right now.

Picture Josh losing to Brock fukking Purdy when he's only lost too Watson Mahomes and Burrow, These dudes are fukking idiots and son really a Dolphins fan he from Dade county.

I peeped his bullshyt last year after we beat them in that snow game the man was just going nuts(pause) I'm like bruh you a 49er fan why you hate Allen and the bills so much it didn't make any sense.

Peep game beat Miami again look what he doing in a week 4 thread:mjlol:

Daps
He keep talking about last year they upgraded with this Bernard kid him and Milano shutting Mac down and our pass rush is the best in football right now.

Picture Josh losing to Brock fukking Purdy when he's only lost too Watson Mahomes and Burrow, These dudes are fukking idiots and son really a Dolphins fan he from Dade county.

I peeped his bullshyt last year after we beat them in that snow game the man was just going nuts(pause) I'm like bruh you a 49er fan why you hate Allen and the bills so much it didn't make any sense.

Peep game beat Miami again look what he doing in a week 4 thread:mjlol:
Yeah I been peeping his poosy ass
I avi bet him for this sunday
If boys win he has to rock a man bulge pic for one week
If they win im rocking niners shyt all year

Dude got grossed out over the man bulge pic and poosyd out. Like Nykka no one here is gay im tryna make you rock something uncomfortable

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would be a blow out if the Niners played the Bills. :dahell:

Josh Allen would throw so many picks that you would think he was playing for the Niners. :dead:

Dude got grossed out over the man bulge pic and poosyd out. Like Nykka no one here is gay im tryna make you rock something uncomfortable
You peep him I asked who they beat this year this is what he responded with.

Unc a old poser wack ass boomer foh unc

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You peep him I asked who they beat this year this is what he responded with.

Unc a old poser wack ass boomer foh unc
I'm not the dude that is dikk riding a over rated QB and a team that habitually fails in the playoffs. :dead:

The season just started goofy. Harder competition is later on.

b. woods

Peace
Daps

:dahellisthis: :dame:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If a team is doing the same shyt every year, yes you can assume it will be the same until they change goofy. :mjlol: