NFL Week 5: What have we learned

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My point was how stacked that team was they just needed a QB who didn't throw 30 pics
That’s still no guarantee that anyone could’ve went into that situation and won a Super Bowl. Literally only two of the greatest QBs ever did that, Peyton and Tom.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That’s still no guarantee that anyone could’ve went into that situation and won a Super Bowl. Literally only two of the greatest QBs ever did that, Peyton and Tom.

I never said won a Superbowl they definitely would of made the playoffs

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Picked them apart? :mjlol:

Jimmy threw 4 ints that were dropped

Why u gotta be on both mine and jimmys dikk, cac?

Ready for another ringless season? :wow:
Dropped Picks don't count Goof Troop. Brock Purdy has had 8 of them so far. :skip:

Jordan Love the Bust threw THREE Goof Troop :mjlol:

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Sure wish the Niners played Green Bay this year. Score would be 81-0:dead:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dropped Picks don't count Goof Troop. Brock Purdy has had 8 of them so far. :skip:

Jordan Love the Bust threw THREE Goof Troop :mjlol:

Enjoy missing the playoffs. Sure wish the Niners played Green Bay this year. Score would be 81-0:dead:
Imagine being so insecured about the failure of your team that u have to constantly dikk ride another ones :wow:

Couldnt be me white boy. But u stay in my alerts like.an obsessed hoe :umad:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Picked them apart? :mjlol:

Jimmy threw 4 ints that were dropped :dead:

Why u gotta be on both mine and jimmys dikk, cac?

Ready for another ringless season? :wow:

No one on your dikk….. you still our Property!

Don’t worry @MushroomX will be joining you too!!:umad:

JimmyG>>>Rodgers
JimmyG>>>>>>Love

JimmyG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Green Bay:umad:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Imagine being so insecured about the failure of your team that u have to constantly dikk ride another ones :wow:

Couldnt be me white boy. But u stay in my alerts like.an obsessed hoe :umad:
Who is insecure? Packers been the Niners bytch in the playoffs for a decade now. :dead:

All your goofy posts and you should be the quietest one here with your bum ass Packers. :mjlol:

Niners will be holding up that Lombardi this year. When will the Packers do the same? My guess is never in your pathetic life time. :mjgrin:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Who is insecure? Packers been the Niners bytch in the playoffs for a decade now. :dead:

All your goofy posts and you should be the quietest one here with your bum ass Packers. :mjlol:

Niners will be holding up that Lombardi this year. When will the Packers do the same? My guess is never in your pathetic life time. :mjgrin:
U keep randomly quoting me u dumb white boy. That is the definition of being insecured and an obsessed weirdo. No one cares or acknowledges u yet here u are in my alerts this fine morning :scust:

Dont worry, ill @ u when another SB roster is wasted and u can keep being insecured about all these choke jobs and talk about beating the Packers in the playoffs and your safety blanket :russell:

Imagine talking about timelines of SBs when this fakkits team hasnt lifted a trophy in damn near 30 years :wow:

jwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
U keep randomly quoting me u dumb white boy. That is the definition of being insecured and an obsessed weirdo. No one cares or acknowledges u yet here u are in my alerts this fine morning :scust:

Dont worry, ill @ u when another SB roster is wasted and u can keep being insecured about all these choke jobs and talk about beating the Packers in the playoffs and your safety blanket :russell:

Imagine talking about timelines of SBs when this fakkits team hasnt lifted a trophy in damn near 30 years :wow:
You still haven't mention when the Packers will get another ring. :mjgrin:

I've made over $500 so far betting against the Packers this season. I thank your team immensely. :mjgrin: