NFL What have we learned Week 6

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I learned that there is a 5-1 team that lost to Geno Smith. No matter the argument, that team lost to Geno Smith and CANNOT be considered the best team in the NFL :hubie:
Is Zach Wilson better than Geno smith? :jbhmm:

Now even imagine in a wild world that he was, this is a team sport. :unimpressed:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lions easily should get the #1 seed. Eagles have a tough schedule and Purdy got exposed vs good defense.
Yea I was looking at the schedule last night, the Eagles got like 5-6 rough games in a row coming up. They're good enough to win of course but with every team having some rough injuries yesterday, there are no guarantees for wins. And Hurts doesn't look right. Not saying he's injured, I'm talking about his decision making. Defenses are giving him fits and every game he takes 1-3 deep shots that either end up being bad INTs or big plays.

Dunno what to think about Purdy. Yea he looked bad but the Browns are a historic-level defense. That's probably the hardest game he's gonna face all year and they still were a missed FG away from a win. That's a rough, tough team.

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
Big Ben has two Super Bowls, led the league in passing twice, and is a 6x Pro Bowler.

The only way Big Ben isn't a first ballot is because he raped somebody. Which I understand.

We have the same rules today and most of qbs are looking :trash:

Twice I think

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
He had the most talented teams out of his era of qbs and somehow it seems like he underachieved, Ben wasn’t some super star qb, him and Eli lowkey are the same dudes, somebody u could win a superbowl with but shouldn’t be in no top qb conversation
Ben Roethlisberger had one of the worst Offensive Lines during most of his career. He used to stay in the pocket and still throw accurate passes with Defensive Linemen draped over him all game.

He is 1st Ballot HoF. Same with Eli Manning.