Votes: 22 5.9%

• Total voters

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I always thought if Toronto did a reset they would move Lowry first. But Lowry wasn’t the main problem in this series..but shyt Demar could’ve been going through some personal shyt.

I’m still not convinced they blow it up...there is still value in that team and if Bron goes west...:yeshrug:

They are definitely gonna consider breaking it up for the first time,thats for sure...What do you mean by value ?

Even if LeBron goes west,i disagree with that most raptor people think that its wide open for them...Not 5 mins after this series was over Raptor media is spewing LeBron is keeping them from coming out the East,i dont thnk this team would have beat Boston maybe Philly...it wont beat a healthier Celtics team going forward...Theres still a wall to ur path of getting out of the East...

Thats why i ask about value,cuz if there ultinate goal is getting to a finals,then id say its futile to continue on the same path with this same core when theres alot of evidence thats says they arent good enough despite whatever scheme changes you want to implement...

Do you want to keep making the playoffs or actually build a contender...

Last edited:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
:yeshrug:I ain't going nowhere. We made the bet when Kyrie and the C's were healthy and were going to be the top seed. Would you hold up the bet if Lebron had a season ending injury? Soon as Kyrie got hurt it was off the table. :lolbron:
take 3 weeks in the bushes or imma go hardbody until you get them 3 months...
BgYuRBW.png

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
lebron looks like he's not even exerting effort whatsoever, like mentally or physically. is this bc of the raptors or has he played this way all season?

He was fatigued last series. Cause he played nikkas who didn’t give a fukk about him or his team. He caught cramps in one of the games from physical exertion. This series he was on cruise cuz the raptors are soft.

Scruffy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Why would toronto want wiggins? He is not a better player than derozan or lowry.
Higher ceiling it Wiggins ever gives a damn, he's more athletic than Kyle and DeMar combined. He has the tools to be a better defender than DeMar at least. Whether or not he can star engaged is another question.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
He was fatigued last series. Cause he played nikkas who didn’t give a fukk about him or his team. He caught cramps in one of the games from physical exertion. This series he was on cruise cuz the raptors are soft.
Same would happen against Boston. Those dudes dont give a fukk and would make him fight for everything. Not saying the Celtics would win but it won't be easy.

Looking at those odds, I'd still put $200 on the Celtics.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so thats 12 straight playoff games ibaka has lost to teams lebron is on. i wonder if any player has ever had a longer losing streak to another.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I hope Defrozen dont go commit that. Dude gonna be hella depressed. Hope Lebron get him therapy

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Same would happen against Boston. Those dudes dont give a fukk and would make him fight for everything. Not saying the Celtics would win but it won't be easy.

Looking at those odds, I'd still put $200 on the Celtics.

Boston trying to be physical with Lebron will not work.Brown/Tatum aren't strong enough,Smart isn't big enough,and Horford getting in any foul trouble would seal Bostons fate.Indiana's frontline is big,strong,and athletic(Young,Brogdonovic,Sabonis,Turner).They along with Stevenson tried to be physical with Lebron,and even then,LBJ still dominated.I keep hearing people say Indiana nearly beat Cleveland because they were physical with Lebron.That's totally false.The Pacers took Cleveland to 7 games because:

1.Indiana was physical with the Cleveland's role players.
2.Cleveland's role players missed a ton of open shots.
3.Love played poorly.
4.George Hill missed half of the series.

The only way Boston beats Cleveland is if Love has a bad series or the role players aren't hitting their shots...Unfortunately for Boston,Love destroyed them in last years playoffs:22.6p/12.4r/2.6a/1.4s/1.2b/48%/53%/87%

Boston needs to finish off Philly before they worry about Cleveland.

Last edited: