• Cavs in 7

Votes: 26 6.9%
  • Raptors

Votes: 22 5.9%

• Total voters

Mars

Superstar
Daps
FYI: Al Horford's been bounced by Cleveland 3 consecutive postseasons.His track record against Cleveland is no different than Derozan/Lowry.

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
They are definitely gonna consider breaking it up for the first time,thats for sure...What do you mean by value ?

Even if LeBron goes west,i disagree with that most raptor people think that its wide open for them...Not 5 mins after this series was over Raptor media is spewing LeBron is keeping them from coming out the East,i dont thnk this team would have beat Boston maybe Philly...it wont beat a healthier Celtics team going forward...Theres still a wall to ur path of getting out of the East...

Thats why i ask about value,cuz if there ultinate goal is getting to a finals,then id say its futile to continue on the same path with this same core when theres alot of evidence thats says they arent good enough despite whatever scheme changes you want to implement...

Do you want to keep making the playoffs or actually build a contender...

I’m referring to value in no matter what the next two years barring injuries the Raps will still be a top 4 team in the east. A lot of owners and GM’s are fine with that. But you have a point about them having to choose between making the playoffs or being a real contender because Boston will damn near be a super team next year.

But if they do go a new route I definitely can see that offer you were talking about being a possibility.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
giphy.gif
He put that man to sleep :picard:
Helmet and shades went flying :dead:

Daps
In all seriousness, this team has adopted DeRozan's disposition over the years, which is why they can't overcome adversity; it's why they temporarily broke free of those shackles when he was benched in the 4th quarter of Game 3, and for the first time in the series actually looked like they were a team who wanted to win.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
In all seriousness, this team has adopted DeRozan's disposition over the years, which is why they can't overcome adversity; it's why they temporarily broke free of those shackles when he was benched in the 4th quarter of Game 3, and for the first time in the series actually looked like they were a team who wanted to win.

Through three games, Toronto has been +24 with DeRozan off the court and minus-45 with him on the court.

https://www.google.ca/amp/amp.si.co...h-cleveland-cavaliers-win-game-3-nba-playoffs

:snoop:

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Vince never won 59 games (never even won 50), Vince never made Conference Finals like the Raptors did last year.

For what it’s worth this is the most successful time in franchise history.

More success in a weaker East. And DeRozan & Lowry don't got shyt on Vince & Tmac.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

I know we shyt on DeRozan but i feel bad for the man right now,i know hes hurting before this happened and now he got to deal with the choke label while he going thru depression....this off season isnt going to be easy,its all coming apart for him personally and professionally.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
With Cleveland up 30 points with 7:38 to go, Hood refused to enter the game after Lue called timeout and wanted him to sub in for LeBron James, according to Jason Lloyd of The Athletic.

Per the report, a number of the veteran players huddled around Hood, attempting to coax him to enter the game, but he refused, angering several of his teammates. Hood dressed quickly and was one of the first players out of the locker room.