Nice guys,take pride in the fact women don't take to you because they are filled with evil energy.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yes Jesus had Mary Magdalene wiping him down with expensive oils, huh?

You're Christianity isn't what made this creepy ass thread...

It's whoever is the nikka you're following as a preacher.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This is strictly about nice guys and evil women not being compatible. However, it will turn into another classic battle between all men and all women. I'm ready.

:lolbron:

I see a couple threatend posters making their way in already @AquaCityBoy , @The Wave. No Malice intended on my end,I wasn't shyt in my youth either. Playing women thinking I was a big shot. But once you grow you realize how LAME it really is using your superior intelligence and senses to take advantage of women who are weak minded in many areas.

I'm not on a highhorse,it took me many years to become a better person. Now that I have I see the insecurity in people,people not wanting to be around you even when you personally aren't judging them. Just by them feeling your positive energy,and the good in you they get the same uncomfortable feeling I used to get when I was in church after sinning,or while thinking about sinning while I'm in the church. You feel like the pastor is talking to you,but you are talking to yourself. Nice guys force women to talk to themselves and tell them they are living foul.

Badboys let women kick they feet up and be comfortable living foul and "aint shyt women",if that ain't a different brand of simping I don't know what is:hubie:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
nygga became Christian and STOPPED liking women? :dahell:

Hustling backwards

it's supposed to be

tumblr_newqg7IiBk1rj8afuo1_r1_500.gif

not the other way around :ufdup:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Badboys let women kick they feet up and be comfortable living foul and "aint shyt women",if that ain't a different brand of simping I don't know what is

First of all bro.... Whats a bad boy?

A criminal?

An athlete?

An entertainer?

And what do you mean "kick their feet up" LOL....are nikkas supposed to be chasing after these bytches and reprimanding them? Theyre grown.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Newly Christian and already on your soap box

This past year I've been a christian has been longer than the the rest of my 20 odd years being a demon:martin:

Lets keep away from relgion since thats a sore spot for many of you. You don't have to be christian to be a nice guy or good person.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see a couple threatend posters making their way in already @AquaCityBoy , @The Wave. No Malice intended on my end,I wasn't shyt in my youth either. Playing women thinking I was a big shot. But once you grow you realize how LAME it really is using your superior intelligence and senses to take advantage of women who are weak minded in many areas.

I'm not on a highhorse,it took me many years to become a better person. Now that I have I see the insecurity in people,people not wanting to be around you even when you personally aren't judging them. Just by them feeling your positive energy,and the good in you they get the same uncomfortable feeling I used to get when I was in church after sinning,or while thinking about sinning while I'm in the church. You feel like the pastor is talking to you,but you are talking to yourself. Nice guys force women to talk to themselves and tell them they are living foul.

Badboys let women kick they feet up and be comfortable living foul and "aint shyt women",if that ain't a different brand of simping I don't know what is:hubie:

You get no buns, fukk outta my face

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
why do you think that modern women are gravitating to homos these days? they even go out of their way to cape and prop them up in their circles :umad: sheeeeit some are even marrying them knowing gotdam well what is :kobepffh:....you know why? It's because their evil energies mix :lolbron: thread is on point :umad:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Women respect leadership & dominance, not simpery and worship....

I think OP was trying to say it’s the “Kind” of women you are trying to get to respect you. If you have your stuff together and you mess with a female who don’t, sooner or later you both won’t have shyt..

By you having your stuff together, it makes her look in the mirror and realize she don’t. So they go for the “Bad Boys” , cause she feel she’s above him.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
So they go for the “Bad Boys” , cause she feel she’s above him.

Who are these bad boys?

:dead:

I been hearing about these mysterious bad boys for years :heh:

These nikkas gettin all the bytches cause women think theyre above them? :shaq2:

Breh.... If a woman feels above you, she'll treat you like a sucker and a simp.... She wont be giving you p*ssy and giving you loyalty

Something aint adding up.. Are the nice guys winning or losing?

:heh: