Nice guys,take pride in the fact women don't take to you because they are filled with evil energy.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm newly a Christian,but I can only imagine how hard it must be for guys who were religious or just nice guys their whole life.
Understand one thing,these women feel guilty about who they are when you are around. Most of these women are forced to judge themselves and their entire essence when you around. These women are forced to face the REAL truth about themselves while "real nikkas" don't. For all the pats on the back real nikkas give themselves,truth is they allow women to live in fantasty and escape reality. So you could say argue that real nikkas are the real simps. They allow these women to believe they are better than they are,why?Because they are better in heart,and treat people better than so called "bad boys".

Can't lie to yourself when you feel the spirit of a real nice guy:wow:. Women are forced to come to grips with the fact they ain't shyt either. And most people don't have the strength to confront themselves and their evil,selfish state of mind. So they run,or try to pretend you are the lame.

You will only do better with women when you are truly repulsed by their spirit and who they are regardless of looks:martin:. Or when you truly embrace who you are and confront the evil surrounding you at all times,and the evil you see in people. Many of you allow yourselves to be corrupted,and pretend to be someone else.
You sound self righteous as hell don't they not teach not to pass judgement anymore in church?

:mjlol:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You get no buns, fukk outta my face

Wait,I just gave you props the other day for saying you found a good woman and were settling down:martin:

Now your in here talking about getting buns?FIrst off your right I don't get buns,I get p*ssy:picard:

Second of all you should be cosigning,if you've truly become a good man. Otherwise maybe you were just a simp who gave into an ultimatum. If you ACTUALLY have a good girl which is questionable now. Chances are that she basically did for you what I am suggesting men should be doing for women. You were insecure of your womans good energy and being a good girl so you had to shape up. It works in reverse to.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Interested in seeing how this thread develops

OP sound like Patrice O'Neal after his first Sunday service

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Can't lie to yourself when you feel the spirit of a real nice guy:wow:. Women are forced to come to grips with the fact they ain't shyt either. And most people don't have the strength to confront themselves and their evil,selfish state of mind. So they run,or try to pretend you are the lame.

Think you could have came off a little less abrasive OP but the part I quoted is true. It’s true for both sexes though but I can definitely see it applying to women who run from a good guy because his spirit is too much for her. When someone challenges you to be better a lot of people can’t handle it.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I see a couple threatend posters making their way in already @AquaCityBoy , @The Wave. No Malice intended on my end,I wasn't shyt in my youth either. Playing women thinking I was a big shot. But once you grow you realize how LAME it really is using your superior intelligence and senses to take advantage of women who are weak minded in many areas.

I'm not on a highhorse,it took me many years to become a better person. Now that I have I see the insecurity in people,people not wanting to be around you even when you personally aren't judging them. Just by them feeling your positive energy,and the good in you they get the same uncomfortable feeling I used to get when I was in church after sinning,or while thinking about sinning while I'm in the church. You feel like the pastor is talking to you,but you are talking to yourself. Nice guys force women to talk to themselves and tell them they are living foul.

Badboys let women kick they feet up and be comfortable living foul and "aint shyt women",if that ain't a different brand of simping I don't know what is:hubie:
If you a Christian, why you shytting on the broskis?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Youre absolutely right.

If youre a nice guy & you aint built for this shyt.... These women gonna chew you up & break you for every dollar in your pocket and every minute of your time.

But I cant blame women.......

If youre not man enough to make women respect you, then you deserve what you get.....

Women respect leadership & dominance, not simpery and worship.....

And women arent filled with evil energy.....

women will literally bow down and do whatever you tell them to do, but most dudes aren't man enough to even get it to that point or even demand that level of respect.

you are 100 percent right.
But you can't deny the fact alot of these women are filled with evil genetically speaking,spiritually speaking,and due to programming by society.
But I do agree that can all be changed,is meant to be changed,but like you said it's all about respect.
And many nice guys fear missing out on the woman so much,the women see that fear and lose the fear and respect they originally had for the nice guy,who made them look down on themselves.
Nice guys need to understand their energy is different,but still can be powerful. Most nice guys just give into the powers of evil and play pretend,not knowing they are only diluting what makes them powerful. That role of bad boy you are playing won't be authentic or powerful at all. Just like I can never be as powerful as a true nice guy due to my past.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Who are these bad boys?

:dead:

I been hearing about these mysterious bad boys for years :heh:

These nikkas gettin all the bytches cause women think theyre above them? :shaq2:

Breh.... If a woman feels above you, she'll treat you like a sucker and a simp.... She wont be giving you p*ssy and giving you loyalty

Something aint adding up.. Are the nice guys winning or losing?

:heh:

breh , you ever try to tame a hood rat ? That shyt is a never ending battle w/ them.. dated one last year( she showed me how crazy she was over time lol ) her sons father was in and out of jail and didn’t even take care of his son. She would go on about how much she hated him, but she was still fukking him . Lol Some females just love drama and can not operate in a peaceful environment.There’s nothing you can do with a bum bytch if you have your stuff together.

I’m saying this about Hood rats. Not the decent females.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
But you can't deny the fact alot of these women are filled with evil genetically speaking,spiritually speaking,and due to programming by society.

To keep it real, men have been HOH with women for thousands of years.

Women LITERALLY cant respect a pussified simping son of a bytch.... Its against nature. We been bustin them upside their heads for thousands of years... This is all they know and respect LOL

The same reason we dont respect or appreciate masculine ass loud mouth bytches who think they're men.... Women literally cant respect feminine men.

And if youre a feminine man.... You dont deserve women anyway LOL

And there are plenty hardworking tax paying nice guys that have rosters of women at their disposal.

If youre a man with your shyt together and women dont gravitate to you then you're a simp or youre undesirable or youre feminine

And none of that is the woman's fault

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wait,I just gave you props the other day for saying you found a good woman and were settling down:martin:

Now your in here talking about getting buns?FIrst off your right I don't get buns,I get p*ssy:picard:

Second of all you should be cosigning,if you've truly become a good man. Otherwise maybe you were just a simp who gave into an ultimatum. If you ACTUALLY have a good girl which is questionable now. Chances are that she basically did for you what I am suggesting men should be doing for women. You were insecure of your womans good energy and being a good girl so you had to shape up. It works in reverse to.

I haven't read anything you've said. i'm honestly just fukking with u :yeshrug:

I do that sometimes

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Think you could have came off a little less abrasive OP but the part I quoted is true. It’s true for both sexes though but I can definitely see it applying to women who run from a good guy because his spirit is too much for her. When someone challenges you to be better a lot of people can’t handle it.

This is facts,and it definitely does apply in reverse too. So this may seem like a woman bashing thread,but I think the same about men. But I am a man so I speak from a mans perspective,and this is a majority male site.

But men feel insecure around women who are truly good women too. Plenty of guys have put a good girl on the back burner because he knew she was too good for him in his present self,but he wanted her around for when he matured and got done playing around and having fun.

Too bad she ended up finding a nice guy in the church and got married:francis:

Or another and probably more likely scenario,she had trouble finding a guy who wasn't insecure, so she took the evil way out just to keep ain't shyt men interested:francis:

Nobody likes looking for a needle in a haystack. Men are more to blame because women have less influence over us spiritually and mentally.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps

A story about this.

So last year I was dating this dime. Baddest bytch on the block. Type of girl who walks in a room and the record skips. We weren't exclusive (there's no way I was the only man in her life), but she and I were dating / fukking for a month or so and on relatively good terms.

So she tells me that she's going to Carnival in Trinidad in a couple weeks and that I should "be worried" about what she's going to do. Keep in mind, she says this not maliciously, but slyly... sorta like :scheme:. I'm assuming this is a tactic she used to get men in her feelings and leverage power over them.

My response... :coffee: "wrap it up".

Her: :huh: What?

Me: Just make sure you wrap it up... I don't want you bringing something back to me.

Her: That's all you have to say?

Me: ... What else am I supposed to say... you're not my girl. You're free to sleep with whoever you want. And besides, if that's the kind of woman you are then quite frankly I can do better.

Her: :blink: Well first of all that's not even what I meant. I meant everything except sex.

Me: Uh huh... :rolleyes:

So she was used to trying this shyt and watching dudes flip out and succumb to their emotions. Difference is, I'm a simple man with no ego who knows his worth. I don't know if she fukked anyone on that trip but I didn't get any std's after she got back so :tu:.

Last edited: