Nick Cannon pissing off the Twitter world

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Are you following me?

Professor Griff, ironically, was one of the first victims of cancel culture.

He said something off the record to a Black reporter. Dude used the quote in an article that he thought was going to launch his career(wrong), and threw Griff under the newspaper delivery truck.

Public Enemy was this close to being disbanded and over, after 2 albums. Griff left the group until the storm passed, but he was visibly back in the group on the next album.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
How do you feel about Nick’s comments? :sas1:

No way at all lol am i supposed to? he’s not even wrong necessarily. and it’s ironic that the guy who even posted the video is mad. cause he’s a christian and the bible states we are devilish = deceivers

and he’s right, whites are largely wildly insecure and suffer from an inferiority complex so they largely overcompensate with white supremacy to make themselves feel better.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like you gotta be afraid of your own ppl to be on that “black supremacy” tip. “Brehs” so worried about what happens if/when the tides turn, when the mf’s haven’t even turned yet. Almost like they’d rather keep the status quo :scust:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
No way at all lol am i supposed to? he’s not even wrong necessarily. and it’s ironic that the guy who even posted the video is mad. cause he’s a christian and the bible states we are devilish = deceivers

and he’s right, whites are largely wildly insecure and suffer from an inferiority complex so they largely overcompensate with white supremacy to make themselves feel better.
I always did like and respect you on here. :ehh:

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
This man is speaking like a retard. "White people went crazy because of their lack of melanin and became savages"

Yall think because it has an anti-white slant that it somehow makes us look better but this is some of the dumbest shyt I've ever heard.
I know. Dude could've came with proven facts to justify his stance like, the average Eurasian has 8% Neanderthal dna inside of them, or the fact that europe was a crowded continent with scarce resources promoted savage behavior.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Right before the quarantine started he pulled up to the spot with his professor Dr. Carr to meet up with the elder I work for. Judging by the big stack of books he bought from me I’m not surprised at all by this.

First Noname and now Nick, bamas be gettin turned out by this bookstore....:blessed:

Last edited:

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know. Dude could've came with proven facts to justify his stance like, the average Eurasian has 8% Neanderthal dna inside of them, or the fact that europe was a crowded continent with scarce resources promoted savage behavior.
I'm sure you're trolling but this at least would have been a substantive take to debate on and not dumb ass shyt like "he aint got no melanin".