Nick Fuentes says that America's only hope is for a "white uprising" to install Trump as permanent dictator and disband Congress.

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
And this is why I don’t care about these conversations about dating, splitting bills or whatever else the fukk is going with these tiktok or podcast nonsense.

There is bigger shyt at play :francis: no amount of electric slide will prepare black america for the evils that are rearing it’s ugly head.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Funny how you keep posting this republican shyt on here :mjpls:
It says a right wing watch, it's an anti-republican account followed by almost all Liberals.

My Twitter feed is Anti-republican, pro antifa, and anti-White supremacy.

I literally post this stuff on here to give people a heads up into the minds of what they are thinking in real time so you're not surprised when another January 6th happens.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
And this is why I don’t care about these conversations about dating, splitting bills or whatever else the fukk is going with these tiktok or podcast nonsense.

There is bigger shyt at play :francis: no amount of electric slide will prepare black america for the evils that are rearing it’s ugly head.
From what I noticed a lot of black people would like to avoid this because the idea that there are many white people in this country that are vehemently white supremacist just discomforts them and unsettles them. and I get it, because talking about racism and white supremacy is discomforting and unsettling.

Take my grandmother for instance. When that white supremacist domestic terrorist and murderer Payton Gendron took the lives of over a dozen black people in a grocery store in Buffalo New York, and that replacement theory manifesto he wrote was circulating online, I tried to talk to her about it. She admitted to me that she heard he was a "white supremacist" , but didn't really know how to articulate her feelings on the matter because she's an older woman from the islands (St. Croix) who moved to America in the 70s. Same with my Mom. They want to hang on to this idea that not all white people are bad and some of them are nice which doesn't do shyt to address the true reality of white supremacy and racism in this country which ALL white people are complicit in.

The thing is I literally research these people because I want to know what my enemy is thinking before they decide to act it out. It's just too much for some people and it's understandable, but it doesn't make it OK at all. There is nothing beneficial to me about being a sitting duck while everybody else is getting ready to put me in the oven.

RareHunter

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
We need to lose this 1960s NOI mentality.

Jews manage to get shyt done with 1/10 our numbers. Trump is going to eat his first convictions at the hands of 2 black female attorney generals. We just need to get our game up
You need to wake up. They don’t get things done because they are organized. Looooooooool. Prophecy won’t be stopped. If black people don’t return to The Most High and repent, they’ll have to see the hard way, why they need a savior, to save them from among these nations.

Revelation 3:9
9Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee. 10Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
This is the kind of behavior that is decimating white populations. I feel like things are really biblical now and they can feel the judgment of God coming down on them. This mf talking like white people aren’t in power and controlling things, it’s reminiscent of satan’s story honestly.

jay83

Superstar
Daps

Agreed. We got dudes with 5 hour podcast talking relationships and interviewing ig thots about the same low level shyt. It’s like relationships are the only things black people feel comfortable talking about.

How many times are we going to talk about submission and who pays for dates? :skip:

RareHunter

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Geez. Just sit out then.

But do it QUIETLY. You have nothing to offer in a conversation.

Conversations are about having a point of view or advocating for something.

You won't go ahead and become a Republican. You keep complaining about the Dems. Your plan is to just sit back and not do shyt.

So why fix your fingers to write on this subject.

Do nothing if that's what you're determined to do. Including not speaking on this.
How long have we been doing that, and still being put last till this day? When will yall wake up and realize are these other races/nations work against us as? Only The Most High, which is actually our God, can fight this battle. These ppl are making their final moves breh. Voting is not going to help us. Our people have to repent, as a whole. I’m not gonna argue because many will when things start to get dire.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Who cares what a racist clearly in the closet gay man has to say about anything?:hhh:
Cause he is saying what the majority of MAGAts are thinking out loud and has the influence of many like him. And a great amount of Republicans think this way too.

This man was at the CPAC conference spitting a variation of the same racist dribble to an audience of thousands. Despite the fact that hes been deplatformed from every major social media app there is, he still has a lot of influence.

Keep in mind what Nick Fuentes said is exactly what they want to do and what they were trying to do on January 6th.