Nick Grant - Dreamin' Out Loud + 3rd Single "Black Woman" Posted (Drops Tonight)

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
‘96 Bulls has been in my gym rotation since it dropped. Nick Grant’s been one of my favourite rappers for a couple years now, he just needs a complete project to really elevate himself.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Been waiting for music from him. I stay having 88 in rotation. Can't wait for the album to drop. '96 Bull dope as hell. :gooodlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: EA

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps
:wow: The kid got skills, Will give this a spin later.

‘96 Bulls has been in my gym rotation since it dropped. Nick Grant’s been one of my favourite rappers for a couple years now, he just needs a complete project to really elevate himself.

For me he could be Cole status if he got the right Look/Cosign. I believe in his skills I just think he came into the game when that style of rap was being phased out.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
For me he could be Cole status if he got the right Look/Cosign. I believe in his skills I just think he came into the game when that style of rap was being phased out.

There’s definitely a lane for him but I think he just needs that one undeniable track that mainstream crowds will like because he’s already impressing purists with his rapping ability. He’s been co-signed by Nas and Diddy already so he’s definitely gaining the right attention.